Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 48 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 47 48
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
I'm not going to blow my eninge. Hence the reason for the stand alone. I'll be able to turn up the boost and have the timing automatically retarded for the boost pressure. I'm removing the MAF sensor all together and replacing it with a MAP sensor. This system is as good as the AEM EMS...if not better. The car is getting tuned by a professional anyway. I'm not going to try and do it myself, that'd be crazy. And besides, I'm already planning on building a 3L fully built engine this coming year anyway. But i will be the first into the 12s, even if I have to break [censored]. I'm going to shut all the effin haters on this board up! I WILL be successful. The other thing is that I will also be putting on an Air-to-Air intercooler, that way i can run higher amounts of boost with lower charge temps.

Robert

2000 Ford Contour SVT-t GT28R - 287whp/314wtq @ 11 psi (very little tuning) Cardomain Page Photobucket Page *Formally XxColdAzFireXx*
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by ryan(CFpimp)blacksvt:
hehehehehehe, how much did that cost ya there robert...and hey did you buy it from brian earl spilner,lol

$1650 including the new Ignition coils.

Y'all can hate all you want. But I will be faster than you all. And eventually...I will have the most powerful contour known to man. And if you don't like that, to f#@*in bad.

You all are getting as bad as the people that were hating on X about the 20s. Oh well, I'll just have to prove it to everyone.

Robert

2000 Ford Contour SVT-t GT28R - 287whp/314wtq @ 11 psi (very little tuning) Cardomain Page Photobucket Page *Formally XxColdAzFireXx*
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Sounds good to me ! But shutting up the hater's on the forum wont happen ...But you can try ! PSSST rob try to get me that pricing info soon ok .

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by RobSVT-t:

You all are getting as bad as the people that were hating on X about the 20s. Oh well, I'll just have to prove it to everyone.

Robert

No idea where that came from , I guess I better read back a few hundred pages ..Anyway Rob I wouldn't listen to anyone , If most people got word of my little secrest I have planned , I would probably be flammed and banned for the next 30 years .

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
L
liquidX Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
But i will be the first into the 12s, even if I have to break [censored].

If it helps you get to the meets faster, by all means GO FOR IT!!!

Hey Robert pipe down over there, it's not like you got another CEGer on your tail with similar plans plotting an evil challenge of quarterly times . I don't know where you got the hating vibe, but either way the whole 12s idea sounds cool, I'd like to be at the track when you pull it off... (The axles that is...) JUST KIDDINGG!!!

I'm out to lunch...See ya guyz...

T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by StateOfTheUnion:
But i will be the first into the 12s, even if I have to break [censored].

If it helps you get to the meets faster, by all means GO FOR IT!!!

Hey Robert pipe down over there, it's not like you got another CEGer on your tail with similar plans plotting an evil challenge of quarterly times . I don't know where you got the hating vibe, but either way the whole 12s idea sounds cool, I'd like to be at the track when you pull it off... (The axles that is...) JUST KIDDINGG!!!

I'm out to lunch...See ya guyz...

Nicely said X, lol.

Off to lunch, too! Peace.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by ryan(CFpimp)blacksvt:
hehehehehehe, how much did that cost ya there robert...and hey did you buy it from brian earl spilner,lol

$1650 including the new Ignition coils.

Y'all can hate all you want. But I will be faster than you all. And eventually...I will have the most powerful contour known to man. And if you don't like that, to f#@*in bad.

Robert

dude i was just kidding. i have no problem with you frankly i am jelous i wish i was doing that to my car right now....damnit gimme your turbo.

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Catch me and we'll see

L
liquidX Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Catch me and we'll see

I'll jump in Josh's Mig

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
hells yeah and i will lay a spike strip in front of him and beat that little boy up and take his turbo.

Page 12 of 48 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 47 48

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard