Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 48 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 47 48
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
The code is a 4 character alpha-numaric combination (i feel smart). X, mine was XGT1, but I don't know if they use the same computers in a batch of cars or if they change computers for each computer. Where are you getting the chip from? ADC or a SCT flasher?

Robert

2000 Ford Contour SVT-t GT28R - 287whp/314wtq @ 11 psi (very little tuning) Cardomain Page Photobucket Page *Formally XxColdAzFireXx*
L
liquidX Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by RobSVT-t:
The code is a 4 character alpha-numaric combination (i feel smart). X, mine was XGT1, but I don't know if they use the same computers in a batch of cars or if they change computers for each computer. Where are you getting the chip from? ADC or a SCT flasher?

Robert

Just checked it... XGT1 indeed, (Figures as our cars are converyor belt brothers). Ordering my ADC SCT chip now . Thanks Robby

T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by ryan(CFpimp)blacksvt:
hahahahahahahaha i can totaly see you x on miami beach with a cuban cigar and gator shoes and a silk shirt with your hamburger meat all stickin out saying whats up bay beeeee

LMMFAO!!

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
dude dont get the chip from some website man, call wayne and have him custom burn you one and still pay wayyyyyy less dude.....

L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by HoeSaleStrypes:
hahahahahahahaha i can totaly see you x on miami beach with a cuban cigar and gator shoes and a silk shirt with your hamburger meat all stickin out saying whats up bay beeeee

LMMFAO!!

LOL

2002 Titanium Civic EX Coupe Renegade My boyfriend's 2000 CSVT #1700 of #2150: Intruder Join the fun!!!
L
liquidX Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
dude dont get the chip from some website man, call wayne and have him custom burn you one and still pay wayyyyyy less dude.....

Chip is actually cheaper at $259 so you can hold your comission opportunities for the next SVT victim that falls your way!!!

JK man

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
dude he will burn you a chip too. i have a chip!!!and i dont make anything off anything he sells, i just like to help a brother out ya know. i am serious you wont see hardly anything from thier chip, but from waynes you will. ask chad he drove my car. ask him how hard it pulled.....

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
BTW...my stand alone engine management system is on the way (since we're talking about chips and ECUs and what not). I took the check over to the guy last nite. I have set a mojor goal for me and my car....be the first Contour into the 12s in the 1/4 mile. I will be successful. And it WILL be soon! I love being determined!

Oh yeah, I'm going to have a S-AFC for sale if anyone wants it. Let me know and make an offer. It's the old style, not the S-AFC2. I'm also going to have some gauges for sale, and probably the gauge pod. Let me know.

Robert

2000 Ford Contour SVT-t GT28R - 287whp/314wtq @ 11 psi (very little tuning) Cardomain Page Photobucket Page *Formally XxColdAzFireXx*
L
liquidX Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by RobSVT-t:
BTW...my stand alone engine management system is on the way (since we're talking about chips and ECUs and what not). I took the check over to the guy last nite. I have set a mojor goal for me and my car....be the first Contour into the 12s in the 1/4 mile. I will be successful. And it WILL be soon! I love being determined!

After it blows up in your face, please inform me on where you got the replacement engine, since doing a 3L from the bottom up is my next project.

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
hehehehehehe, how much did that cost ya there robert...and hey did you buy it from brian earl spilner,lol

Page 11 of 48 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 47 48

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard