L
liquidX Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by Stry-ped:
Originally posted by SVTatGT:
lol, im just messin with ya man. If someone was going to make up a time I don't think it would be in the 14s

LMAO... exactly. Considering... a 14.7 isn't all THAT good considering my mods anyways. . It would figure eveyrones panties would get all twisted up wanting this posted and me wanting to psot this and two weeks go by with a bunch of BS with this dman copier scanner thing. . Last cannon product I ever buy, lemme tell you. They got the fuggin thing working yesterday for a few seconds, then the light "shorted" out. .

At least it's affordable BS

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
well it looks like the meet is off I do not think anyone is going. Make sure you call and cancle any reservation you have as a courtesy to the hotel owners. Hope we can try again soon.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
After Chad backed out I knew it was going to fall apart .

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Sorry to hear this guys... Don't let this get you down and plan for another date!

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
ya it will just have to wait for another day. Next time my vote will be for ocala or somewhere around there.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by sleeper357:
ya it will just have to wait for another day. Next time my vote will be for ocala or somewhere around there.

I think we need to head back to Ryan's place .

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
O
OB1 Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
Plan something for next month and make sure its my weekend off & I'll definately be there! If you guys want to plan something else or even plan on getting together at Nopi, I will lie, cheat, or steal to get there!

I don't "mod" I just fix what breaks! 98 CSVT #2527 T-Red (Limping) 98 CSVT #2228 T-Red (Donor) 98 SE Sport ATX V6 (Running again) If swimming is good for your figure, explain whales to me!
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
lets have SAV pick a date so we dont here any crying out of him when its time to go.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I will be at NOPI for sure .

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
When and where is NOPI?

Robert

2000 Ford Contour SVT-t GT28R - 287whp/314wtq @ 11 psi (very little tuning) Cardomain Page Photobucket Page *Formally XxColdAzFireXx*
Page 47 of 48 1 2 45 46 47 48

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard