if we cant find a place, im willing to go back to ryans

L
liquidX Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by PÃ?â?¢WDÃ?â?°Ã?®CÃ?Ë?Ã?Æ?TPimP:
LOL she's a snot at times , way too serious about stuff in general .. When we go to europe its all cool but here at home it sucks ...Not sure the marrige will last much longer . Might need to find someone that actually likes car's and has a little life to her, wife and I just have diffrent cultures , while she was brough up under Russian control she couldnt even go to church , so her thinking is so completely diffrent then mine .. oh well ..

Her complete life was " beg to work" and pay cash for everything ---no credit cards in Bulgaira -- and NO fun unitl your rich and successful..I guess thats her thinking .

You will be fine Josh, just remember that Southeast has your back (not backside ) 110%.

XL

T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by XxPlAyBoYpImPxX:
if we cant find a place, im willing to go back to ryans

Although very true, I was really wanting to get a taste of Miami and Fort Myers life. Hey X.. does Gigi have an extra room?! (Just messin Player)

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
i will spank it out of her for ya josh,,hehehe no seriously it wont be hard for you to find a good guy (you are gay right) hehehe jk brother. yeah if yall wanna do another at my crib its all good. i counted them all and at one point we had 7 csvt's and 3 reg tours. hells yeah

L
liquidX Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by ryan(CFpimp)blacksvt:
i will spank it out of her for ya josh,,hehehe no seriously it wont be hard for you to find a good guy (you are gay right) hehehe jk brother. yeah if yall wanna do another at my crib its all good. i counted them all and at one point we had 7 csvt's and 3 reg tours. hells yeah

I would really want you guys to come down...

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Chad needs to see Florida !!!! and Miami is the killer place ! with the beach and so on , Plus i have no idea if i'll have the transmisison fixed by then . And driving to Ryan's the way it is now wont happen .

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
it was just a thought
besides i wanna see my family in south florida

L
liquidX Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by PÃ?â?¢WDÃ?â?°Ã?®CÃ?Ë?Ã?Æ?TPimP:
Plus i have no idea if i'll have the transmisison fixed by then .

If I can dish out $700 on new rims and tires you can fix that tranny, no mater what Ms. Bulgaria Smulgaria says!!!

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
hey x you may wanna change your name it looks like you are a playtex tampon dude.ewwwww. and yeah i wanna see florida again too,then i can stop and visit my fathers grave site. and hey i will ask gigi tonight for you chad,hehe jk x

L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by ryan(CFpimp)blacksvt:
... and hey i will ask gigi tonight for you chad,hehe jk x

yeah ryan, don't YOU wish!

Josh, in response to your wife...... we can always just give her some sleeping pills (HEAVY sleeping pills) for the whole weekend... she'll never know I'm sure everyone will help clean up too. j/k

For real though, we need to come up with something... I REALLY enjoyed Chicken Wing Zing and I am very much looking forward to the Triple P 05'.

2002 Titanium Civic EX Coupe Renegade My boyfriend's 2000 CSVT #1700 of #2150: Intruder Join the fun!!!
Page 3 of 48 1 2 3 4 5 47 48

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard