Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 48 1 2 3 4 47 48
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by ryan(CF)blacksvt:
it dosent matter to me as long as i have a small piece of floor and a shower for the morning we are all good. i say we gte a double room somewhere and a bunch of us pile in it

I suppose that would work alright with me. Damn, the more and mroe I think about it, I almsot would juse fly... 1600 miles one way, thats alot of miles.

Phewy... I'll start up a PPP 05 savings account today and add a chunk of change every week. I'll see where I end up towards mid July and the estimated cost for the trip and make a decision then to fly or drive.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
L
liquidX Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by Yeah, its got stripe:
I suppose that would work alright with me. Damn, the more and mroe I think about it, I almsot would juse fly... 1600 miles one way, thats alot of miles.

Phewy... I'll start up a PPP 05 savings account today and add a chunk of change every week. I'll see where I end up towards mid July and the estimated cost for the trip and make a decision then to fly or drive.

I can divide the number of Countours by half into my house. That is 5 Contours at my place and 5 at the local Telly sharing a double bed room (now now ladies settle down there ). 2 Contours fit on my driveway, and 2 to each side of the road-side grass strip so I guess that's 5 plus mine .

Chad you best save some money foo cause without Stryped there is no purpose in coming! LOL

XL

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
i call x's crib.......

Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
i saw we tie joshs wife up for a weekend and have it there.....what a waste for a big house and no party

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by XxPlAyBoYxX:
i saw we tie joshs wife up for a weekend and have it there

Thats a little too kinky for my taste

Cameron 98 Black CSVT #2958
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
i will do it,hehehehehe

T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by ryan(CFpimp)blacksvt:
i will do it,hehehehehe

While holding your tall boy and screamin "Atlanta Love, Biiooootch!"

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
L
liquidX Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by HoeSaleStrypes:
While holding your tall boy and screamin "Atlanta Love, Biiooootch!"

Or, "Welcome to Atlanta byotch!!!"

Just bustin ya Josh!

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
hellllllls yeah, i love my tall boy of the steel reserve beyotch

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
LOL she's a snot at times , way too serious about stuff in general .. When we go to europe its all cool but here at home it sucks ...Not sure the marrige will last much longer . Might need to find someone that actually likes car's and has a little life to her, wife and I just have diffrent cultures , while she was brough up under Russian control she couldnt even go to church , so her thinking is so completely diffrent then mine .. oh well ..

Her complete life was " beg to work" and pay cash for everything ---no credit cards in Bulgaira -- and NO fun unitl your rich and successful..I guess thats her thinking .

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
Page 2 of 48 1 2 3 4 47 48

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard