Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
D
DDV Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
If anyone needs to have their serpentine belt replaced, bring the new one and I'll show you how to do it. I have a couple of custom made tools that make it relatively easy.

A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
phlop, with 1 guest, bringing chicken and maybe some other stuff
DDV, with no guests, bringing potato salad and chips
Cris'pus, with 1 guest, bringing drinks for later
Bugzuki, with 5 guests, bringing vegetable salad and ranch dressing
1slo30, with ? guests, bringing ?
Jean, with ? guests, bringing ?
auiotour, with 1 guest, Beer or Pop(kinda broke till 30th)
Mark_West, with 1 guest, bringing ?

What time is everyone meeting again?

David how long did it take us to get to the 20 last time. I don't remember.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Good to see you're coming! Pop my address into Mapquest and it'll tell you turn by turn and drive time. The original meet time was 10:00, but I think 11:00 or noon would be better. Don't get me wrong...I'll be ready by 10:00!

They're forecasting possible rain in the evening tomorrow, so we should be fine for the BBQ.

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Latest update:

phlop, with 1 guest, bringing chicken and maybe some other stuff
DDV, with no guests, bringing potato salad and chips
Cris'pus, with 1 guest, bringing drinks for later
Bugzuki, with 5 guests, bringing vegetable salad and ranch dressing
1slo30, with ? guests, bringing ?
auiotour, with 1 guest, bringing beer or pop
Mark_West, with 1 guest, bringing ?
Jean, maybe
Sadeeq, maybe
Lance and Christy, please?
Darren, MIA
Qbert, YEAH RIGHT!

I'll be monitoring the post closely for any last minute additions and or cancellations. Thanks guys!

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
D
DDV Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by auiotour:

Just hit Yahoo Maps or MapQuest for driving directions from your address to Shotwell's. Both of them take you up and around via highway 20.

Give me a ring when you're about 15 minutes from Bothell and I'll meet you somewhere. If you get off at the Hwy 527 exit, turn right at the end of the off-ramp (I'm assuming you're driving 405) and stay in the right lane. At the very first light, make a right and then another right at the next light. You'll see a McDonald's there (it's in Canyon Park). Wait for me there and we can drive up together.

Bugzuki: when are you going to be at the Arlington rest stop? I'll PM you my cell phone number and maybe the three of us can drive up together.

Anthony: are you coming? Do you still have my cell phone number?

On a BAD note, I'm getting a persistent CEL. Does anyone have a code reader? (I don't have time to take it anywhere tonight.)

Shotwell: I'm also bringing some home-made carne asada (grilled thin-sliced steak) to share.

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
yo

Ill be bringing someone with me...however I wont be out of class(for work) until around 1430 or so, and it takes me about 45 min to make it from Burlington to O.H. sooooo

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by DDV:
Originally posted by auiotour:

Just hit Yahoo Maps or MapQuest for driving directions from your address to Shotwell's. Both of them take you up and around via highway 20.

Give me a ring when you're about 15 minutes from Bothell and I'll meet you somewhere. If you get off at the Hwy 527 exit, turn right at the end of the off-ramp (I'm assuming you're driving 405) and stay in the right lane. At the very first light, make a right and then another right at the next light. You'll see a McDonald's there (it's in Canyon Park). Wait for me there and we can drive up together.

Bugzuki: when are you going to be at the Arlington rest stop? I'll PM you my cell phone number and maybe the three of us can drive up together.

Anthony: are you coming? Do you still have my cell phone number?

On a BAD note, I'm getting a persistent CEL. Does anyone have a code reader? (I don't have time to take it anywhere tonight.)

Shotwell: I'm also bringing some home-made carne asada (grilled thin-sliced steak) to share.

Mmmmmm...carne asada. When I do my headers I will buy and you can cook it up David. I owe you dinner for all the hospitality you have showed me.
-tropictour

2000 Contour SVT Tropic Green SHO Shop CAI Bassani 1999 Contour SE BAT Kit
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by 1slo30:
yo

Ill be bringing someone with me...however I wont be out of class(for work) until around 1430 or so, and it takes me about 45 min to make it from Burlington to O.H. sooooo

That's cool man. We'll probably still be around. I sent you a PM with my cell number, so give me a call when you get out of class.

G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Sorry, but I'm not gonna be able to make this one. Hopefully next time.

I hope the weather's good for ya!

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Sorry you couldn't make it tropic. You too GrooveNerd. I'll catch you guys another time.

If anyone has an extra set of SVT front rotors or a V6 starter, bring em! We'll be needin em so to speak. Come to think of it, bring any extra stuff you might have. We might do some tradin I have a few things lying around.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard