Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 22 1 2 20 21 22
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Well i've had my Flasher from wayne aka Hyper Illusion Auto for probably a week and a half now. I'm very happy with how wayne treated me. I usually couldn't get a hold of him during the day either... Surprisingly i could usually contact him over the phone around midnight Central time, or email is usually responded to even later than that. He's a good guy in my experience and i'm happy with the tune/customer service.

CSVT#1321/2150 Born 1/6/2000 It's just a Contour.. Before Dyno: 178.9whp w/2.5L 94 Probe 4cyl/150k KYB struts, Magnaflow Polished SS muffler (Daily Driver)
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Wayne got back to me this morning and as usual he answered my questions and concerns. good guy he is. and seems to be in a good mood everytime we talk on the phone.

99 SVT "nice" 14.67 @ 92.6 mph (street trim) FOR SALE contact KEVIN.BOX@CINGULAR.COM http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1592122
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
good, see i knew it was dealing with his car. hopefully this dosent change peoples opinions of him. main thing i point out is if you blow a head in your car you are gonna do everything you can to fix it asap and deal with everything else later. not saying that its right but ya know what i meen.

Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Just to clarify, I'm not pointing fingers at Wayne. He is a good guy, and I wouldn't try to talk anyone out of doing business with him. In my case, I needed something done, and I needed it right away. Timing played a huge factor in this, and it didn't work to my advantage. I wish him and his business well, and hope everyone gets taken care of.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by ryanblacksvt:
good, see i knew it was dealing with his car. hopefully this dosent change peoples opinions of him. main thing i point out is if you blow a head in your car you are gonna do everything you can to fix it asap and deal with everything else later. not saying that its right but ya know what i meen.

Blowing everybody off, especially people like Mark who had an appointment, and cleared his schedule for the whole day is not the way to handle business. If I was driving up to tune Mark's car and my car broke down, Mark would be one of the first people to call, since thats what the whole trip was for. From what I heard, Wayne had the kindness to call the Focus guy waiting at the dyno for him, but couldnt find the courtsey to call Mark which only would have taken 30 seconds.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
incorrect beyondloadedse, he couldnt even use his cell phone neither could i or waynes wife cause there wasnt any signal out in the coal mining town we were in. he called from the highway for the focus guy to let him know and then the tow truck came and tried to call mark and couldnt,when i got there he asked for my phone and none of us had any signal. and thank you for not holding a grudge mark, you are a stand up guy in my book and yes i have been there myself where i would even spend a lil more money to get it done quicker or get a product quicker, i am verry impatient

Page 22 of 22 1 2 20 21 22

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard