Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 22 1 2 19 20 21 22
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
...well atleast you guys have the option of choosing..i've already bought mine...so i have to go through hypilauto...

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by ZetecChris:
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Well, now you've heard it. This will most likely get locked, as I'm giving negative feedback about a CEG favorite

this is true, but it shouldnt be that way...

No, not really. People should be able to speak their opinion on products and parts for the car. Im sure ADC is an awesome company, but people should be able to talk about their negative experience so other people know, even if it is a once in a blue-moon type situation.

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
I emailed, and left a vmail to Wayne yesterday about a concern i have with my sct xcal 2. No response as of yet.
My question to him is - The first 3 tunes he gave me with the xcal 2 were great except the fan temp turn on was to low and the fans were running all the time, also the engine rpms would take forever to come down. He sent me 3 new tunes that fixed these issues. But, now the car doesnt feel as fast.
Also I see in the adds that you can adjust af and timing right on the xcal 2 screen instead of using the software on a pc, and Im not sure how to do that.

99 SVT "nice" 14.67 @ 92.6 mph (street trim) FOR SALE contact KEVIN.BOX@CINGULAR.COM http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1592122
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by racerbox77:
I emailed, and left a vmail to Wayne yesterday about a concern i have with my sct xcal 2. No response as of yet.
My question to him is - The first 3 tunes he gave me with the xcal 2 were great except the fan temp turn on was to low and the fans were running all the time, also the engine rpms would take forever to come down. He sent me 3 new tunes that fixed these issues. But, now the car doesnt feel as fast.
Also I see in the adds that you can adjust af and timing right on the xcal 2 screen instead of using the software on a pc, and Im not sure how to do that.

I think he was in Virginia with Ryan over the weekend. Anyways, I am having the same problem with my 180F fan tune, but that's cause South Florida weather is the pits right now. Humidity easily spikes 98%, and heat is from 85-95F lately .

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
why do you have three tunes?..my xcal only has one tune on it?

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by tour96se:

he offered it i said yes

99 SVT "nice" 14.67 @ 92.6 mph (street trim) FOR SALE contact KEVIN.BOX@CINGULAR.COM http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1592122
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by tour96se:

I still need to fill my 3rd slot. Might do an NO2 Tune

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
still not answering......................

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
he is probly under his car or pulling the motor. he was in marmet west virginia and his head blew. his wife and i left monday at 11:00pm to go and do the 7 hour drive to get him,get a tow dollie and make the 9 hour drive back and i am only on 3 hours sleep right now since 7am monday morning. i will talk to wayne and see whats up with everything, this isnt like him,he is usually verry quick in responses to questions,e-mails,and calls. his customer service is awsome so there must be something going on. i will report back when i hear guys and sorry about all the trouble.

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
not a huge deal...i understand circumstances ..just like to get this done and over with already

Page 21 of 22 1 2 19 20 21 22

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard