Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by CrazyCarl:
bump

What does that mean anyhow when someone does that?

Jason G. 1997 Mercury Mystique GS ZETEC ATX Born: 11/96
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Just keeps the thread fresh and on top. As in "Bump" it up. Used to be "TTT" standing for "To The Top."

About the meet, if I am not stuck working that Sunday or too hung over from the my friend's wedding the night before, I will try and make it.

Silver 1998 Contour SE Sport K&N Intake, Magnaflow Res.,SVT Body Kit(soon) Koni Sport Kit
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Oh ok, I was wonderin why people kept putting "bump" on their posts, now I know, thanks.
Anyhow hope you make it out to the meet. I'll be askin for that day off this week sometime.

J
J
I would love to come,but i have a GL,instead of a svt,I have alot of plans for the car but can,t do much before you have the svt contour meet.Is this a SVT contour meet only. Thank,s Jerry. hondaman928@yahoo.com my e-mail name comes from racing mx bikes.Thank,s for your time,could you E-MAIL me an let me know who is invited. Thank,s again.

Sorry my username came from racing motorcycles,
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Jerry this is a CEG meet all Contour owners (and yes trolls) are invited. You are more then welcome to come to the meet, the more the better.
This is not a CSVT meet, I'm the one who pretty much started it, and I drive a Mystique as you can see in my screen name.
Hope to see you there.

Email sent to Jerry.

Last edited by mystique97; 06/22/05 02:21 PM.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
This is probably about the time I'll be at Stazi's (having headers installed), but we'll see. I gotta stop putting the miles on my tour

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by Pre98:
This is probably about the time I'll be at Stazi's (having headers installed), but we'll see. I gotta stop putting the miles on my tour

I've thought about that too, especially after SZ05 and Carlisle 2 weeks later, but I do love driving my car!!! I can't just sit and look at it, I have to be moving. It's just so much fun!

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Hey not bad guys, 8 people so far, hey guys just a suggestion, put a notice in your sig. about the meet, like I did.

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by mystique97:
Originally posted by CrazyCarl:
bump

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Umm slight little tiny problamo....Wa2tuff and I visited Quaker two Saturdays ago (ps his ride is lookin fantabulous!), and well I got there before him and tried to get into the show-off/awesome car parking lot and the flag guys weren't having it. When Wa2tuff showed, he pulled right on it, but again if you have seen his car you would know why. My car is pretty much bone stock for looks, just a few goodies.

What I am trying to say is that, unless you have a really sharp looking ride they aren't gonna let you park with all the big dogs. This doesn't mean we can't have the meet there, we just have to park in a line outside QSL (there is a side road that is right in front of it where they let people park), or at the parking lot next door to it, but either way we should still all park together. I hope this doesn't cause too much confusion, but here goes again: The meet is still on, I am happy we have 8 people signed up to go already, we need more people! we probably won't be able to park in the show lot that Sunday unless the flaggers think you ride is "sweet" lookin (no joke that's what he told me), instead we should all park together in front of QSL, or at the Diner they are bulding next door.

By the way this might explain why they didn't want my SVT eating up space: A brand new Ford GT (not selling for less than $300,000.00) pulled up with a pack of Vipers, and there was the usual fancy display of Stangs, Camaros, Vettes, Evo's, some Eclipses, and of course a SVT Contour. There were many other that I didn't mention but you get the idea. The lot was packed for Father's Day. Well hope this helps.

THE MEET IS STILL ON!!

98.5 T-red SVTour 05 Blue Yamaha R6 for sale PM me
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard