Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Sen on Weaver Lake Rd. in Maple Grove and got on 94 all the way past Rogers(where I got off on 101). Younger guy with blonde hair. Always wondering if it's someone on here or just another SVT. Hope to see you all (whoever can make it) on Saturday.

Sean

No more CSVT 3L 2000 Lincoln LS V6 5-speed Silver Frost, dark gray leather Sport Package Rollin' 17's, 6-disc Alpine
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
I think that could have been a kid named Brian, I know he lives up in the Brooklyn Center area and hits up University Ave on occasion. I have tried to get him to join CEG and I dont think he has as of yet. Ill try and get him to come Saturday!

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by XKontour98:
I think that could have been a kid named Brian, I know he lives up in the Brooklyn Center area and hits up University Ave on occasion. I have tried to get him to join CEG and I dont think he has as of yet. Ill try and get him to come Saturday!

I think i saw him last saturday at wendy's on university, does he have like 17's 5/6 spoke rims (aftermarket)? It was silver if you're thinking of the same one as me, i think thats where he said he was from

CSVT#1321/2150 Born 1/6/2000 It's just a Contour.. Before Dyno: 178.9whp w/2.5L 94 Probe 4cyl/150k KYB struts, Magnaflow Polished SS muffler (Daily Driver)

Link Copied to Clipboard