Print Thread
#1307625 06/16/05 05:08 AM
B
BigC Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Anyone else buy a kit from Mike Denen (1sweetride) in the last year? In August, I sent him a cashier's check for a lot of money after seeing his group buy go by so smoothly. He gave me the runaround for a few months and then seemed to disappear completely. Anybody else?

He owes me my money or a bodykit. I also noticed, because he gave me his phone number, that the ebay bodykits of the same style sold in Cali are within the same area code of the number. He was the originator of the kit, so these guys must've gone through him or maybe even more...

So many people got their stuff and they turned out okay, so I figured it would be okay...

Guess I was wrong.

-BigC

There's a difference between a Euro and a Ricer... Don't cross the line... Anything-Goes C.C. Co-Founder
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
I haven't ordered a kit from him but I do know that his car was stolen so he no longer frequents the boards. He did have a girlfriend that used to post on here...and he went to the compnay to create a mold and they started to mass produce the kit without his exact consent.

Not sure what to tell you about your kit? Maybe try to get one from the company and let them know what happened?

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
S
Cool Toe Chris
Cool Toe Chris
S
Originally posted by BigC:
Anyone else buy a kit from Mike Denen (1sweetride) in the last year? In August, I sent him a cashier's check for a lot of money after seeing his group buy go by so smoothly. He gave me the runaround for a few months and then seemed to disappear completely. Anybody else?

He owes me my money or a bodykit. I also noticed, because he gave me his phone number, that the ebay bodykits of the same style sold in Cali are within the same area code of the number. He was the originator of the kit, so these guys must've gone through him or maybe even more...

So many people got their stuff and they turned out okay, so I figured it would be okay...

Guess I was wrong.

-BigC

Why is this in GB?

Chris NJ 98.5 SVT Silver Frost
B
BigC Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
Kits were sold in GB, I bought kit at GB price.

There's a difference between a Euro and a Ricer... Don't cross the line... Anything-Goes C.C. Co-Founder
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
This forum is for Group Buys.

Post problems/issues/comments/praise in the General forum.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
bro you should definitely search this....that guy is bad juju you wont get a damn thing from that dude for a long time...

E0 silver #185 *3L hybrid+lots of mods DYNO(moderate tune): 205 whp/ 190ftlb http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/449801

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard