Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
Hey everybody, just wanted to say i just bought myself a "test-pipe" from trubendz. I was very happy with their service/quality. I got the SS Test Pipe w/Hi-flow cat. I mainly bought it because i have MSDS headers and Resonated True Borla Exhaust but it was still a little too quiet. I figured instead of chopping the resonator i would give this a shot to get a little extra sound. So far i like it, tomorrow i'll take it out on the highway and check how it is. Otherwise everyone will have to wait until the TC meet to hear it

CSVT#1321/2150 Born 1/6/2000 It's just a Contour.. Before Dyno: 178.9whp w/2.5L 94 Probe 4cyl/150k KYB struts, Magnaflow Polished SS muffler (Daily Driver)
R
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
Well i got a chance to get on it a little today and it is juuust right Not to loud or droning especially not on the highway or when cruising. Sounds good when i rev it up or get on it though. Compliments the GMK CAI quite well

CSVT#1321/2150 Born 1/6/2000 It's just a Contour.. Before Dyno: 178.9whp w/2.5L 94 Probe 4cyl/150k KYB struts, Magnaflow Polished SS muffler (Daily Driver)
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Sweet man! Can't wait to see and hear it at TC meet Saturday. I went with the poor man's sound enhancer by drilling huge holes in the filter cylinder and put in a
K & N filter. I am still working on optimizing my stock y-pipe, and then chopping out the resonator. After the 3L swap, not alot of $ left for big dawg stuff. Oh well not too shabby for a daily driver, and one hell of a sleeper.

Sean

No more CSVT 3L 2000 Lincoln LS V6 5-speed Silver Frost, dark gray leather Sport Package Rollin' 17's, 6-disc Alpine
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by SvtUPERFLY8008:
Sweet man! Can't wait to see and hear it at TC meet Saturday. I went with the poor man's sound enhancer by drilling huge holes in the filter cylinder and put in a
K & N filter. I am still working on optimizing my stock y-pipe, and then chopping out the resonator. After the 3L swap, not alot of $ left for big dawg stuff. Oh well not too shabby for a daily driver, and one hell of a sleeper.

Sean

Hey Sean I have a ypipe i need to have optimized, let me know if you find a place to get yours done!

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
The guy (my boss) who did my swap...he and I are going to take care of it, I'll ask him if hee would do another.

Sean

No more CSVT 3L 2000 Lincoln LS V6 5-speed Silver Frost, dark gray leather Sport Package Rollin' 17's, 6-disc Alpine
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
i like how it sounds now better..

CSVT's that i have beaten... - redlineracer12 - your user name here
R
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
Well i'm unstoppable... I just bought a couple more things... I bought me a new SCT Xcalibur 2 and had it tuned for my current mods and i defitely like my new rev-limiter! Also coming in the next few weeks will be my 17" Focus SVT Wheels, Silver ones off a 2003... Will have Cooper Ultra High Perf tires on them with good tread I'm pretty excited again! Anyone wanna sponsor me? LOL i keep blowing my college savings....

Link Copied to Clipboard