Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
yeah I'm kinda hoping it will be in today so I don't have to make another trip...I need to get TB cleaner to clean up the manifold project(see other thread) but at least its close to home.

1998 SE Duratec V6 ATX Ebay intake with K&N Filter Trubendz Exhaust Custom Hood
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Got my other rotor today, and a bottle of anti seize, and caliper grease. Now I just need a day where I can have the time to replace both sides and go for a ride to let the brakes wear into the rotors and i'm set

Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Well the rotors needed to be replaced or shaved. The pads were still good(at least 25K). There was alot left to them. But the surprise was that after I did the passenger side I believe I found the source of all the vibrations...The caliper spring was NOT CONNECTED on the driver's side bottom. Somewhere along the line it must have popped itself off or when I had new tires put on they knocked it off(problem started after new tires). I drove around with them and the brakes are much better! Some i'm neutral one this with being happy I know I have brakes but pissed because it was $135 for rotors and pads. Heads up for anyone else to check the springs periodically! or check before you buy new parts!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard