Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
O
Admin + 1/2
Admin + 1/2
O
Originally posted by Beowulf:

OMG, THEY LIVE!

Hi to you, Lance and the little one. Should be around 1 and a half now, yes?

Yes, Yes we do. Sorry we've been incommunicado for so long, but an active one year old will do that!

She is actually 14.5 months right now. Running all over the place.

Originally posted by kerrychin:

I met my wife 2 years ago in Asia while I was on foreign assignment, actually. She came to Canada for an extended visit by taking some courses at the University in 2004. We got engaged Dec 30, 2004 and married 12 days later. Now just waiting for Immigration Canada to grant her resident status so we can get on with our lives. It's a 6-9 month process. Hopefully in late summer she can move to Canada for good.

Kerry

Wow, so she's not with you right now? Did you meet her on that trip to Hong Kong? Lance and I are all too familiar with that process! Lance's Dad applied for his US visa to move back here from Canada in March of 2002. He finally got his visa on November 24, 2004! Unfortunately during that time he couldn't cross the border, so he missed the birth of Alexa as well as my neice.

That is so exciting, and hopefully the process will be nice an speedy for you two.

Shotwell - Have you talked to Sadeeq recently? I'm sure they've been busy, since Kamal is just over a month older than Alexa.

-Christy

Christy Kinley 95 Contour SE MTX 01 Outback Limited Wagon with all the goodies
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by 1slo30:
*troll in*

Im in

/Troll out

Ack i wish you still had your 3L my buddy wanted to see if if you came! Glad to see yea back!

Lance and Christy need to show up this weekend. There will be little kids around ( I think)

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Yes, Lance and Christy, you should come out here tomorrow! There are already going to be at least 10 kids here, so Alexa won't be an issue. I got a PM from Sadeeq a couple of days ago saying he might be able to make it. I'll be sending him another PM tonight as a reminder. I'm hoping 1slo30 will show as well. I got a PM from him, and he's really close to me...like 15 or 20 miles.

It's not too late guys. Everyone is welcome!

Mike

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Sounds like fun, guys!!

Too bad, I can't come. I promised myself I wouldn't drive the SVT until I sell the Audi, so I wouldn't be able to keep up with you guys anyway.

Have a great time.

Kerry

99 SVT Contour Silver Frost, #365/2760, DMD 98 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Tiptronic, 30V -- SOLD! 91 Isuzu Impulse XS Kammback, Handling By Lotus Victoria, BC, Canada
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by Outback Gal:
Wow, so she's not with you right now? Did you meet her on that trip to Hong Kong? Lance and I are all too familiar with that process! Lance's Dad applied for his US visa to move back here from Canada in March of 2002. He finally got his visa on November 24, 2004! Unfortunately during that time he couldn't cross the border, so he missed the birth of Alexa as well as my neice.

That is so exciting, and hopefully the process will be nice an speedy for you two.
-Christy

Hi Christy,

Holy cow! 2.5 years to get the visa!? That's too bad gramps had to miss that.

GREAT news, Michelle got her Canadian permanent resident visa a few days ago! It took 4.5 months....not bad. Soon I can actually live in the same country as my wife! We're looking at August.

Kerry

99 SVT Contour Silver Frost, #365/2760, DMD 98 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Tiptronic, 30V -- SOLD! 91 Isuzu Impulse XS Kammback, Handling By Lotus Victoria, BC, Canada
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard