Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
#1297899 06/09/05 08:14 PM
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by hondaslayer11:
...anyone who participates in this action, and also it states in the rules and regs that if you are the cause mf a seller not selling their item, u need to pay either reserve or top bid...whichever is higher,

Hmmm... thats BS.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
#1297900 06/09/05 08:14 PM
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
I wouldn't mind having a daily driver SVT! I'll race you anytime you'd liek to hand the car over, since it obviously isn't going to come within $8k of your reserve! And to add a little icing to the cake, here's this guy's response to MY email I sent him! I'll highlight the parts I found to be amusing.

"ok, now alotta this work was done before i received this car, like the rims, everything in the block, the clutch, and the shifter, and that is why i did not write down everything inside the motor that has been done. from receipts i have looked at, it has a jack roush cam, dished pistons, aftermarket rods (although i couldnt tellyou what kind), an aftermarket crank, aftermarket aluminum driveshaft, and extrude honed heads and manifolds. the HP # is technically an estimate, as the only time i have tried to get #'s was the 1st day w/ nitrous. i used it 1 day only, and my G-tech read 408 HP, but it does not read torque, but it is a torquey car. your friend has a turbo, well u get more torque w/ a supercharger, as the power is right there off the line, where the turbo needs to spool up. as far as a limited slip goes, i had ordered one at one time, a quiefe, but it never came, which was a good thing too, because it turned out i was losing my job, and i needed that $$$ back, so i still have not put 1 on. the only things i have personally found that can still b done to this car is seats, sterring wheel, body kit, bear brake upgrade, and LSD.

the reason i claim my car is the fastest street legal contour is simple: since i live here in mt, we have a very thin atmoshere, so after installing everything, including the 8 lb pulley, i am only getting 4 lb of boost. there is not enough air in MT to push this air/fuel ratio, and if i was to get the full potiential out of this car...8 lb of boost, i know it would be around 460hp at the wheels, and yes, i have used the nitrous. it is very functional, and works also as an intercooler, which is why i have not waisted time installing one, that and like i said before, i pretty much only do car shows. i was planning on later this year buying the new 3.5L sho engine crate motor from shoshop.com, but i just want a V8 now, so i hope i have answered all of your ?'s, so best of luck bidding, bud. take it easy."

And he says WE don't know anything about Contours?

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
#1297901 06/09/05 08:14 PM
H
H
LET ME TELL YOU GUYS SOMETHING...ALOTTA THESE SO CALLED QUOTES ON HERE I NEVER, NEVER SAID. I [censored] KNOW WHAT I AM TALKIN ABOUT, AND I HAVE PAID FOR EVERY SINGLE HOUR OF MY LABOR DONE ON MY CAR, AND THAT 45K IS INCLUDING SPENDING 15K TO BUY IT...I KNOW I GOT RIPPED OFF, BUT I HAVE PUT ALOT OF [censored] MONEY INTO THIS, AND IF ANY OF YOU [censored] ON THIS WEBSITE WANNA RACE ME FOR SLIPS...[censored] COME UP TO MT...I AM RIGHT HERE. [censored] PROOVE ME WRONG, UNLESS U GUYS ARENT FAST ENOUGH. YEAH, IF I HAD DONE ALL THE WORK MYSELF...IT WOULDA BEEN ABOUT 8K IN PARTS ALTOGETHER...NOT COUNTING THE STEREO. AS FAR AS THE SPONSORS GO...I GOT THEM ABOUT 1 MONTH AGO THROUGH CARSPONSORSHIPS.COM...I GOT THE LOGOS RIGHT AFTER MY CAR WENT INTO THE SHOP FOR GAUGES, AND I HAVE NOT YET GOTTEN MY CAR BACK...SO BEFORE YOU GUYS GO OPENING YOUR [censored] MOUTHS, U BETTER LEARN THE WHOLE [censored] STORY. I AM ALSO VERY AWARE OF THE FACT MY CAR IS EXTREMELY OVERPRICED...THAT IS CAUSE I DO NOT WANNA SELL IT. MY WIFE TOLD ME I HAD TO MAKE AN ATTEMPT TO SELL IT, SO I AM. U ALL OWE ME A [censored] APOLOGY, AND IT WAS REAL FUNNY WHAT YOUR GUYS DID...EMAILING ME AND ALL. JUST [censored] HILARIOUS. THE GUY W/ 401HP...I GIVE HIM PROPS ON HIS CAR, BUT I CAN [censored] GUARANTEE YOU IT WOULDNT BE MORE THAN 380HP HERE IN MT... THE AIR IS ALOT THINNER AT THIS ELEVATION, AND I BET I WOULD HAVE AROUND 420HP...WHEN I RUN MY DYNO...I WILL POST IT FOR YOU ALL TO [censored] LOOK AT, SINCE U ALL NEED TO LEARN A THING OR TWO ABOUT RESPECT. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DID NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS VERBAL BASHING GIVEN TO ME...PLEASE PAY NO ATTENTION TO THIS. THANK YOU.

J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Man, this thread got real fun real fast!

Notice how he keeps talking about how thin the air is there? I think that might explain some things.

Last edited by Jeb Hoge; 06/09/05 08:18 PM.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
#1297903 06/09/05 08:18 PM
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Isn't it time for you to catch the school bus home? And don't try sneaking on the normal sized ones! Your bus is the SHORT ONE!

Ryan Trollin!
#1297904 06/09/05 08:21 PM
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by hondaslayer11:
...NOT COUNTING THE STEREO.

Ahh, the stereo... WHy does Blaupunkt sponsor you and you don't have an ounce of their product in your car? Why do spend "50 billion bucks" on a car.. then put an 89.00 Dual ( ) HU in it and pass it off as AWESOME?! As for respect... hmm.. no, you won't get it here.. since you called us all a bunch of "[censored] idiots".

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Jeb Hoge:

Notice how he keeps talking about how thin the air is there? I think that might explain some things.

Yep sure did, I hope this doesen't get locked, I wanna see the outcome.

Jason G. 1997 Mercury Mystique GS ZETEC ATX Born: 11/96
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by mystique97:
Originally posted by Jeb Hoge:

Yep sure did, I hope this doesen't get locked, I wanna see the outcome.

What, see the seller get his panties all twisted and pull the add... or see him relist it?

#1297907 06/09/05 08:38 PM
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
what is he talking about i have a 75mm maf,a kkm intake,denso plugs, and a sct chip i am the fastest contour in the universe. and what makes it that fast is i have a buddy with a turbo and a nitrous kit not even hooked up so that tells you that mine is the fastest csvt in the galaxy.i think by now i have 14,000 all wheel hp hahahahahahahaha he is putting "400hp" at the crank but isnt there one here with 401hp at the wheels. i hate people like that and i hate flamming people but that guy needs it

Last edited by ryanblacksvt; 06/09/05 08:43 PM.
#1297908 06/09/05 08:42 PM
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
dont we have someone up in montana??? he ran into a rabbit or something a month ago....

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard