Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
#1297879 06/08/05 05:19 PM
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Someone shoudl email whoever bid on it and inform them to leave the dark side, pick up a better deal here.

Dear God...i wouldn't even bid if it was for parts, because it would always be parts from 'the guy who was selling it on ebay with 45k in it'

98 T-Red CSVT
#1297880 06/08/05 05:24 PM
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Oh, just a comment, props to this guy. SVT, 3k, boom. Not bad, gets you an SVT, forget those mods and paying a reserve fo 15k, lol.

Too bad, this was almost a v8!! REAL SVT

98 T-Red CSVT
#1297881 06/09/05 12:25 AM
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
LOL i got a response from him lol...
You asked:
"Hey, I want your car, but there is a problem..would your car be able to beat one of these?? http://www.suneil.net/Ford%20Contour%20SVT.htm I have some people who want to race me if I buy your car and I want to stomp them. Also if you get time check out contour.org I think your car is the coolest one out of them..they have meets and everything..you should go to one!! Thanks"

i have been there, but i do not get along w/ alot of people on that site. i was going to go to one of theri meets, but then my supercharger kit was on backorder, so i was not going to travel across country to show off rims and a shifter. lol. i cant tell you if my car would beat those cars, since it is all in the driver, but it does have the potential to, and i can honestly say my contour is the fastest street legal contour in the country...the only contour i have found that is faster is a drift car in tokyo...it has been converted to rear wheel drive. he is coming to the states next year to run drift competitions, and i think he could take my SVT if he put the right tires on it. if u are a good driver, then yeah, you would beat them, but i strongly recommend you drive the car for about 6 mo. or so before you do any racing...get used to the shifting, clutch action, handling, stopping force, and accelerating force. i'm glad to hear you want to buy my car, and best of luck bidding!

I especially like that part that he says "and i can honestly say my contour is the fastest street legal contour in the country"
Go get em Stazi!!

1998.5 SVT contour #5979 3L 1995 Mercury Mystique 2.5L auto, all ghetto fo sho
#1297882 06/09/05 02:05 AM
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Racing is all in the driver, not the car... why do I think that someone like me, w/ no driving experience, could beat someone in a Civic who was the best pro dragster in the world, if I had a 1200 hp funny car...

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX
#1297883 06/09/05 01:42 PM
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by D-bag from ebay:

the only contour i have found that is faster is a drift car in tokyo...it has been converted to rear wheel drive.

LOL, yeah i bet contours are reallllllly big in japan. I can easily see why they would use one, converted to RWD nonetheless. Japan has always been know for its large amount of ford parts and support, why use a silvia or skyline when the contour market is soo good

PS i really wanna go kick this guy's [censored] ass because he is a complete asshat.

1998.5 Diamond White Pearl SVT (#4725) custom exhaust/intake k&N/mod'ed y-pipe slotted rotors/greenstuff pads/SS lines cougar trans/FSVT shift tower/Torsen 16lb. flywheel 18" Velox VX-8's with some rubba bands
#1297884 06/09/05 02:52 PM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by starjammir:
LOL i got a response from him lol...
You asked:
"Hey, I want your car, but there is a problem..would your car be able to beat one of these?? http://www.suneil.net/Ford%20Contour%20SVT.htm I have some people who want to race me if I buy your car and I want to stomp them. Also if you get time check out contour.org I think your car is the coolest one out of them..they have meets and everything..you should go to one!! Thanks"

i have been there, but i do not get along w/ alot of people on that site. i was going to go to one of theri meets, but then my supercharger kit was on backorder, so i was not going to travel across country to show off rims and a shifter. lol. i cant tell you if my car would beat those cars, since it is all in the driver, but it does have the potential to, and i can honestly say my contour is the fastest street legal contour in the country...the only contour i have found that is faster is a drift car in tokyo...it has been converted to rear wheel drive. he is coming to the states next year to run drift competitions, and i think he could take my SVT if he put the right tires on it. if u are a good driver, then yeah, you would beat them, but i strongly recommend you drive the car for about 6 mo. or so before you do any racing...get used to the shifting, clutch action, handling, stopping force, and accelerating force. i'm glad to hear you want to buy my car, and best of luck bidding!

I especially like that part that he says "and i can honestly say my contour is the fastest street legal contour in the country"
Go get em Stazi!!

I would embarass him, then Y2KSVT would, then Jim would obliterate him to finish him off.

What a r3tard!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
#1297885 06/09/05 03:33 PM
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
My car is extremely light right now without the engine in. Get me and him at the top of a hill and just gimme a little push. I'll give him a race.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
#1297886 06/09/05 07:05 PM
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by Rishodi:
Okay, a few months ago I saw a REAL CSVT show car on ebay... he claimed just over 400 hp at the wheels, and I could believe it. It looked absolutely gorgeous - spotless, unlike this one, interior, exterior, and under the hood. It had every mod imagineable, looked astounding (also unlike this one lol), and the buy it now price was about $18,000. It looked worth it though... seeing this car just makes me want to either cry or puke though. This guy is a moron, and just trying to scam a fellow idiot out of a few thousand dollars.

thats suniel your speaking of. Hes a member here, but I havent seen him post in awhile.

On a side note, that guy is a complete idiot. Fastest contour in the country. I bet hes making right around 210 foot pounds of tq at the wheels with that vortech. Sounds fast alright.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
#1297887 06/09/05 07:34 PM
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
Originally posted by Rishodi:
Okay, a few months ago I saw a REAL CSVT show car on ebay... he claimed just over 400 hp at the wheels, and I could believe it. It looked absolutely gorgeous - spotless, unlike this one, interior, exterior, and under the hood. It had every mod imagineable, looked astounding (also unlike this one lol), and the buy it now price was about $18,000. It looked worth it though... seeing this car just makes me want to either cry or puke though. This guy is a moron, and just trying to scam a fellow idiot out of a few thousand dollars.

thats suniel your speaking of. Hes a member here, but I havent seen him post in awhile.

On a side note, that guy is a complete idiot. Fastest contour in the country. I bet hes making right around 210 foot pounds of tq at the wheels with that vortech. Sounds fast alright.

Jim, I belive he is speaking of that silver CSVT (not Suneils car)

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
#1297888 06/09/05 07:36 PM
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
naw, the silver one didn't claim to have 400 hp.

Cameron 98 Black CSVT #2958
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard