Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
#1297859 06/07/05 02:24 PM
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S

Dude, I also had a Slipped Differential installed. I did that on my own, piece of cake and makes a HUGE diffrence between 1 and 2 wheel burnouts, lol.. not to mention it corners better.

So this diff he installed is made to slip huh?? LOL what a complete D-bag

1998.5 Diamond White Pearl SVT (#4725) custom exhaust/intake k&N/mod'ed y-pipe slotted rotors/greenstuff pads/SS lines cougar trans/FSVT shift tower/Torsen 16lb. flywheel 18" Velox VX-8's with some rubba bands
#1297860 06/07/05 02:25 PM
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
4 words.

FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE!
Originally posted by LilStrypedSVT:

Dude, you wouldn't even believe how fast this car is. When the vortech kicks in, it's like [censored] a huge rush, man. Nearly 400 WHP, and you can tell!! My gtech says it's a little over 400, but it's dunoed at around 400 or so. If you've ever drove a Civic with a vtec.. it's like that X 10!! It has a custom made chip that I burned myself, and uped the timing a ton along with it's ability to run on Racing fuel. I had the entire engine rebuilt, everyhting was ported and polished, bead blasted the intakes and put a custom air filter on it. The cylinders were sleaved and I also had a Slipped Differential installed. I did that on my own, piece of cake and makes a HUGE diffrence between 1 and 2 wheel burnouts, lol.. not to mention it corners better. I don't have kids, but if I did, they think I was the baddest ass dad in the world. You would look sick inthe car, trust me. Everything works great, the car's exterior is in good condition, I just washed the car and detailed the engine before I took the pics for Ebay. So, as you can see, it's clean as hell. It has four doors and a huge trunk. I'd be willing to go as low as 14500.00 for you since you seam pretty interested. Let me know, this car WILL sell for over 20K.. jump quickly!!!

WOW.... Okay guys, rip this one apart.

Ryan Trollin!
#1297861 06/07/05 03:17 PM
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by starjammir:
LOL send em a pic of ur car and tell em bout us here lol

Or better yet, a picture of Rick's car with a breakdown of EVERY mod he has, with his dyno sheet to back it up. I'm sure he's probably putting out more torque than Rick too, with his 2.5L and all. Damn I'm tempted to email this guy too! If I seem REALLY interested, he might come down to $14k

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
#1297862 06/07/05 03:23 PM
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by starjammir:
LOL send em a pic of ur car and tell em bout us here lol

Or better yet, a picture of Rick's car with a breakdown of EVERY mod he has, with his dyno sheet to back it up. I'm sure he's probably putting out more torque than Rick too, with his 2.5L and all. Damn I'm tempted to email this guy too! If I seem REALLY interested, he might come down to $14k

Mark

Damnit, you guys and these Ebay posts need to stop.. ruins it for all of us. I was gonna bid and all... totally walk away with that sweet-ass car for 20K. Stupid Mark.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
#1297863 06/07/05 03:29 PM
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Yeah ok that is worth $45k. Moron.

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I emailed the seller asking him to elaborate on the car's power and condition a bit more... and he replyed"

Dude, you wouldn't even believe how fast this car is. When the vortech kicks in, it's like [censored] a huge rush, man. Nearly 400 WHP, and you can tell!! My gtech says it's a little over 400, but it's dunoed at around 400 or so. If you've ever drove a Civic with a vtec.. it's like that X 10!! It has a custom made chip that I burned myself, and uped the timing a ton along with it's ability to run on Racing fuel. I had the entire engine rebuilt, everyhting was ported and polished, bead blasted the intakes and put a custom air filter on it. The cylinders were sleaved and I also had a Slipped Differential installed. I did that on my own, piece of cake and makes a HUGE diffrence between 1 and 2 wheel burnouts, lol.. not to mention it corners better. I don't have kids, but if I did, they think I was the baddest ass dad in the world. You would look sick inthe car, trust me. Everything works great, the car's exterior is in good condition, I just washed the car and detailed the engine before I took the pics for Ebay. So, as you can see, it's clean as hell. It has four doors and a huge trunk. I'd be willing to go as low as 14500.00 for you since you seam pretty interested. Let me know, this car WILL sell for over 20K.. jump quickly!!!

Made his own chip and installed a slipped differential. What an assclown!

And if that's what he calls detailing I'd hate to see it dirty!

"You would look sick in the car" - yeah if I paid as much as he wants for it, I'd be throwing up alright!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Stazi:
I emailed the seller asking him to elaborate on the car's power and condition a bit more... and he replyed"

Made his own chip and installed a slipped differential. What an assclown!

And if that's what he calls detailing I'd hate to see it dirty!

"You would look sick in the car" - yeah if I paid as much as he wants for it, I'd be throwing up alright!

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
All it looks like to me is he thru a CAI on it and some rims and some dress up and a Nitrous kit, and vola, where is his turbo/supercharger? god damn people are stupid. A LOT of the cars on here would whoop that car on the track any day, 400hp my ass.

Jason G. 1997 Mercury Mystique GS ZETEC ATX Born: 11/96
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
look harder...its there....
Originally posted by mystique97:
where is his turbo/supercharger? god damn people are stupid. A LOT of the cars on here would whoop that car on the track any day, 400hp my ass.

Ryan Trollin!
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
i like the stuff hanging from underneath his glovebox

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard