Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 29 of 30 1 2 27 28 29 30
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Good times! Definitely the best meet I've been to in years. It was great talking to everyone, even the Foci.
Thanks for hosting us, Ryan!

Here are my photos. You don't have to sign in to see them.

1999 Cougar V6 MTX Borla stainless, dual exhuast ST200 struts, rear strut tower brace Roush springs, rear sway bar, bodykit Steeda Tri/X, Powerslot rotors, Falken Ziex 512 Awaiting install: GMK CAI
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
great meet. kant wait for a nudder one ...and the SCT ...damn....woah....wow....ill hav pix soon. lets todras a real meet finger style

98 CSVT t-red 1737# cf1 Cowl hood Centerline Storms CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15 WTB- Vortech S/C kit/ADC Turbo Kit
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
hope you handed out some gas cards like they did at SZ!

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
S
SAV Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:
hope you handed out some gas cards like they did at SZ!

No kidding!

I'll have pics up of my last second mishap that kept me from going shortly.

I swear to f'ing hell somebody out there has it in for me when it comes to attending a meet!

-Chris

Troll. 1997 VW Jetta MkIII GLS 5spd All hail my appearance on CEG!
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
yes siupacooga it was a great meet,and whenever everyone else gets home there will be more pics to post and vid's. i had a blast and cant wait to host another one. and damn for some southern (and 1 northerner chad) we all got along together pretty damn good. and x i want those rims big baby.thanks everyone for coming and making it a memory to last forever in the contour archives. and yes john the sct is the best investment you can have in a csvt. and those who got to drive my car and are now wanting a sct chip or flasher,,,cumon and get it.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Ryan I can't thank you enough for the part you took to make this happen ! If and when you do this again , you know we will be back ...Thanks a lot man , we owe ya big time .

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
N
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
N
Ryan , that meet was awesome dude! I had a blast and honestly I wished I had to drive more to get there. I felt like a loser cause I only had to drive 20 minutes to your house haha. It was nice meeting all the new people! I didnt know CEGers were so nice! You know ill be at the next meet bro. I have some pics ill be posting up eventually too.

2000 Mercury Cougar Personal Best-14.4@97mph 193FWHP/223lbsTQ - I have an ATX and a gutted hatch. Interior is full Carbon Fiber Video of my 14.63 run
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L

Ryan, what can I say? The initial 11.5 hours there felt like 8, and the 12 going home (rain storm) felt like 4 . Couldn't stop thinking about the great time and unbelievable way that everyone got along and interacted. Loved the extreme travelers meeting as in me, Josh, and Chad... thus being an important highlight to the trip.

Thank you for your kind hospitality and great burgers, dogs, and potato salad !!! Will definitely look forward to the next one at Josh's house!!!

XL

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
you are all welcome and yes it was great fun, and i thank you all for coming and making it a great weekend.

T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Yeah Ryan, thanks a TON for all of your work.

Like X, I am SOOO freakin amazed how well we all "hit it off" imediatly. Everyone that was there was a TRUE demonstration of "southern hospitality".

I told Josh yesterday night when he told me to just keep driving and follow you guys south to Miami... I swear to God I started to. I was supposed to turn left out of Micky D's (i knew that)... but damn, I didn't wanna head North... and I said [censored] it... I'm going down with them. But, I chicken Wang Zang'd out at exit 5. If this BBQ happens at Josh's.... i just might not come back to MI.

All of you guys are awesome and had a GREAT time with you all. I was thrilled to see Gigi and Nickie (spelling) enjoy themselves. Hey X, I'll have those eminem pics for her by Saturday. I also need you address man! I've got another sticker for the rear of your car, my vinyl guy is cutting out to the dimensions I gave him.

So, whats the next BBQ gonna be called? Powdercoated Poultry Party 05?

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
Page 29 of 30 1 2 27 28 29 30

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard