Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
SAV is been 2 day's since anyone has posted on this issue . But i see you want to continue the BS huh. If your not interested in the GB then why are you even posting in this topic ? People like you are this one's who keep the BS going and going and going. You didn't just post because you were interested, you jsut happened to look at the GB section , then seen something about powder coating knowing I would be the one posting, so therefore you figured you would wedd thorough the post's and see if you can pick something out ...Well you did , very good ...but WHY ? Do you get some sort of a errection by doing this ?

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
S
SAV Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by PÃ?â?¢WDÃ?â?°Ã?®CÃ?Ë?Ã?Æ?TMÃ?â?¬Ã?Æ?:
SAV is been 2 day's since anyone has posted on this issue . But i see you want to continue the BS huh.

I edited my post so that nothing was said that would incite more flaming than you've already dealt yourself. I continued nothing. It's nice that you pay attention to what goes on around here though.

Like others have said, you're not the only one on this website that knows a thing or two about powdercoating. Acting like you are only hurts YOUR repuation. FWIW, you're picking rather silly parts to powdercoat nowadays. Pedals? If you want to do something worthwhile, get over your Botox-injected ego and do something like dash panels or shifters. Things that don't see as much wear and tear as pedals. Just throwing out ideas to help, since you're obviously so convinced that I'm here for no other reason than to make your life a living hell.

You're right. I have no interest in pedals. It's a stupid thing to PC. If you were doing something like I suggested, maybe I might pull the lame wood-grain bits off my dashboard and send them your way. Until then, do yourself a favor and chill out.

Don't get yourself TOO eager, though; nothing you do gives me any sort of erection.

-SAV

Troll. 1997 VW Jetta MkIII GLS 5spd All hail my appearance on CEG!
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard