Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Josh,
I wouldn't take it as people shooting your ideas to hell. I'd call it constructive criticism. He's only adding insight to people so they can make their own decision. In this case, I'd hate for someone to scratch one of their pedals, then come back and badmouth your work because they had a nail in their shoe! Your work is way too good to have someone give you a bad rep. Just something to think about.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Yeah good idea , well the dead pedal shouldnt be a issue as its not used as much .

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
You might see if someone wants to be a "guinea pig" so to speak, and throw one of your powdercoated dead pedals on their car, and see how the finish holds up for a month or so. Then come back with some before/after pics for everyone to make a decision. The proof is in the pudding I think a set of pedals with your "almost chrome" would look AWESOME!

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
OK someone send me some pedals, I will do all 3 for free ...whoever responds first !!

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Josh, I'll send mine to ya.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Gonna send mine Saturday. (Money sent too )

P.S. Wa2Tuff got his PC'ed and it looks good.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Cool deal , maybe he can send me a pic

E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
you know, when I saw the title of this I was going to ask for somethine to be done free....only to learn it was already done!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

95 SE MTX svt exhaust intake deer killer
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by PÃ?â?¢WDÃ?â?°Ã?®CÃ?Ë?Ã?Æ?TMÃ?â?¬Ã?Æ?:
Originally posted by pole120:
Originally posted by mbTDI:

Does it really hold up that well under constant rubbing and grinding from dirty shoes?

no

Yes

NO!
I offer multiple coats of powder , then clear over that

more than two coats of powder and the bond becomes undesireable, and the finish developes and "orange peel" look.
i cure the parts for 35 min's .......

sorry to say, but where i come from, 35 minutes(as stated on the powder boxed themselves) is a MINIMUM, multiple coats go in for at least another 45.
No idea why everytime i offer deals somebody has to try and shoot my idea to hell.

you gotta relax man, we watch eachothers back on CEG, and if something(from our experience) seems to be inacurate or false, we will say something. nothing here is a personal attack in anyway, just an FYI to other consumers on the site that don't have the experience some do.

after seeing Xkontour98's car, i can vouch that your product looks really good for the tools\materials you use, but you gotta back off on the "i know everything asbout powdercoating" hype, because otehrs know a thing or two as well, enough to contradict at times.

please take this constructive criticism well .
Pole

99 SE V6\5spd - 156 HP\157 TQ 15.166-90.84 Totaled 02/12/06 99 SVT # 1571 - 175 HP\153 TQ 14.999-91.88 Born 3/24/99 Reborn 3/18/06 Pietenpol Racing Technologies project vehicle 90 Festiva L 5spd, Blue(not for long), 103k
S
SAV Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
No idea why everytime i offer deals somebody has to try and shoot my idea to hell . I think this will be my last GB offer on this site .

EDIT: Nevermind, let me not start a flamewar here.

-SAV

Troll. 1997 VW Jetta MkIII GLS 5spd All hail my appearance on CEG!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard