Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
As a way of extending my gratification for CEG, I would like to, once again, offer up a great group buy opportunity on my Powder Coating Services. As I have seen, MANY of you guys have "dead pedals" and custom aluminum pedals for your tour's. This group buy is for powder coating any of these parts at an amazingly low price.

For a limited time, people who participate in this group buy will get an amazing deal on this service:

I will Powder Coat the following in your choice of color:

Dead Pedal $15.00
2 Racing pedals and dead pedal $30.00
3 Racing Pedals and dead pedal $35.00

Ofcourse this price does not include shipping, which will be ($8.00)

If you are concerned about durability, let me assure you. Your parts will be powder coated twice and clear coated for maximum durability and ultimate shine. I have MANY colors available, which can be viewed on www.powdercoatingworld.com .

I stand by my products and tallent, as prrof in my past work. Now is you time to get in on this great deal and put those boring aluminum color pedals to shame. The pedals can be powder coated to your requests.. I can leave the holes in your dead pedal aluminum and just powder coat the surface, or do the whole thing, it is your call. Same deal goes for your pedals.

Please hurry, this deal will end shortly. My turn around time is (24-48 Hours MAX). PM me if you have questions.

If you don't have pedals, check Ebay or other places . I'm sure you can find some somewhere .

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
i would love to do it but i dont even have good pedals, i have auto zone specials. where can i get a good paid of racing pedals and a dead pedal???

T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Ebay.

Josh, I am totally in. I am SUPER happy with the quality of your work, some of the best craftsmanship inthe business, might I add. I'll ship everything out in abotu a week.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by ryanblacksvt:
i would love to do it but i dont even have good pedals, i have auto zone specials. where can i get a good paid of racing pedals and a dead pedal???

LOL! I don't even have Autozone specials!!!!
So yeah, where to get the pedals?

Ooops, I think we just Hijacked this biaaatch!

00SEMTXMeshgrill,KKM&K&N,Fogsmodded,17"MotegiFF5's,SilverELgauges,BlueLEDinterior,Knaubered Trubendzw/magnaflowhttp://www.sl33stak.com FSVT Smart pump
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Cool ! Yeah Ryan I guess check Ebay , All i do is the powder coating

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by PÃ?â?¢WDÃ?â?°Ã?®CÃ?Ë?Ã?Æ?TMÃ?â?¬Ã?Æ?:

If you are concerned about durability, let me assure you. Your parts will be powder coated twice and clear coated for maximum durability and ultimate shine. I have MANY colors available, which can be viewed on www.powdercoatingworld.com .

Does it really hold up that well under constant rubbing and grinding from dirty shoes?

Diesel owns you
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by mbTDI:

Does it really hold up that well under constant rubbing and grinding from dirty shoes?

no

99 SE V6\5spd - 156 HP\157 TQ 15.166-90.84 Totaled 02/12/06 99 SVT # 1571 - 175 HP\153 TQ 14.999-91.88 Born 3/24/99 Reborn 3/18/06 Pietenpol Racing Technologies project vehicle 90 Festiva L 5spd, Blue(not for long), 103k
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by pole120:
Originally posted by mbTDI:

no

Yes

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
I powdecoat my own stuff too, and those who have bought my switch panels can vouch for my quality. I also use the Eastwood powder gun and use their powder.

Although the finish is immaculate, and don't get me wrong, it is a strong finish, constant wear from shoes to powdercoated pedals WILL take off the powder. A rock stuck on the bottom of your shoe, etc., will scrape into the finish. Your soles will act as a really fine sandpaper and over time, even if the finish remains, it will become dull.

Sorry, Josh, but unless you have some kind of super-forcefield protected-space age-unscrapable powder additive, eventually the finish will wear.

My $.02

-BigC

There's a difference between a Euro and a Ricer... Don't cross the line... Anything-Goes C.C. Co-Founder
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
This is where some people come into play a little diffrent then I do , I offer multiple coats of powder , then clear over that , sure maybe if you work in a gravel pit you might worry , but the process i use it good ,and i cure the parts for 35 min's .......

No idea why everytime i offer deals somebody has to try and shoot my idea to hell . I think this will be my last GB offer on this site .

Thanks

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard