Next Thread
Print Thread
S
snakous Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Well I am probably/hopefully buying and SVT exhaust so that I can put in a Magnaflow muffler to replicate the TruBendz Magnaflow setup. Only problem is that I am going to have to go pick it up about 2 hours away. I am thinking that it should fit in my car. Do you think that with my rear seats folded down and it sitting in there at an angle that it will fit? If not, hopefully I can get my dad's truck and pick it up with that.

Jake 96 T-Red SE V6
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Um, it might fit...But don't count on it...

If you have access to the truck, take the truck...

www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000 Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions. 99 Suburban 03 Silverado 70 Skylark 79 Electra
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
When I picked up my SVT Exhaust, I just stuck it in the trunk. Only thing was that I didn't have fold down seats, so I just pulled off the rear seats, slid the support bar to the side and bungied the trunk close. It worked though and I guess thats all that matters.

Silver 1998 Contour SE Sport K&N Intake, Magnaflow Res.,SVT Body Kit(soon) Koni Sport Kit
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
get a truck man. The guy that bought my svt exhaust came with him MVP minivan and even in there it was at a pretty good angle. and the pipe up at the flange (after the caT) was resting net to his head as he drove home. just a warning to ya.

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
I bought one recently, and it was too wide to make it through the trunk, the stock SVT mufflers wouldn't clear the edges of the trunk....to be safe, just get a truck or something wider.

1998 Mystique LS: -2.5 Duratec ATX -Vibrant White -------------------- =Pics= =Info=

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard