Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by ContourRacingChris:
wouldnt mind seeing it in the southeast....but if it is in fort wayne, maybe you guys should call it Spring Banana 06

Spring Banana Zing 06
Nanner Zing 06 (haha)
Michigan guys turn it into October-fest 06
Elky whips em out 06
Booney-ass drag strip closed 06

there's just too many choices, i think we'll jsut stick to Spring Zing 06

~Alex Ex- SVT Driver627 MUST SELL!!!LOCAL: Pre-98 MOLDED trunk Polk db speakers Corolla parts LED Underbody Kit PM 2000 Green CSVT gone on 2/17/06 2001 Toyota Corolla (SHE RUNS!!!) 1989 Mustang LX 5.0
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by mystique97:
Yeah, the cops are pretty strict here, I got a frickin $84 ticket for going 15 over and the cop said he was following me, when I seen his head lights (it was at night, didn't know it was a cop til I got in a more lite up area) coming up real fast too, he had to of been going at least 70-75 (maybe even 80 ) to catch me, speed limit was 50.
And I also got a squeeling tires $69.

I just called to see how much my "unsafe lane change" ticket is and all I can say is holy sh!t. 136.50 to the fort wayne PD What a fricken joke. Next time i will just have to go up and turn around a few blocks up.

95 mystique daily driver 96 mystique parts car 95 contour 3.0L oval port swap in the works check my classified ad
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Where was this? near halls diner?

Me, Stu, steve, and alex all did the mad illegal ubanger right next to halls. Kingpin was saying the cops were pointing at us!

Fort wayne deserves a kick in the freaking balls, WHAT THE [censored] IS UP WITH ALL YOUR DAMN CENTER DIVIDERS!?!?!

At least make the [censored] a little easier to turn around on. everytime i managed to find a ubang spot i felt like i was going to scrape the bumper on the opposite curb trying to turn.

It ends up being easier to use a parking lot!

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Yeah the cops were in the right lane following car lengths behind. When I saw them accellerating I brought it up to everyone. They would have nailed someone I'm 100% sure, but then you guys came around with a U-ey.

I had to get used to the design of the town as well. I think the layout is the new standard for road design, though. At least it wasnt as bad as the interior of Buffalo still is. There are far too many one way roads that AREN'T labelled

F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
Originally posted by pole120:
Originally posted by MapOfBananasF�³sh�³:
...I will prob still have the contique next year, but even if you don't let's make it happen.

werd

A Contour is not just a car, it's an experience 99 T-Red SE Zetec ATX Born April 16, 1999 98 E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3175/3565 Born August 21st, 1997 Stored at P.R.T. for the winter 67 Mustang 289 project car
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:

Me, Stu, steve, and alex all did the mad illegal ubanger right next to halls. Kingpin was saying the cops were pointing at us!

I did the same thing going in to Hals.
Wasn't sure the M was going to cut it before the curb.
Duke and Fabian (in the Sho) were right behind me too.
All of us were greeted by the site of a squad car right at the entrance.
[/takes crap] But he wasn't in the car. [/ends crap]

1998.5 SVT I'm working on it. WTB 2.0L Contique.
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
there is a copy that hangs out there.

Last time I went home, the Lightnings back tires broke loose and the ass end slide out a bit :-)

Ryan Trollin!
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:
Originally posted by warmonger:

I did the Mapquest thing and it is 774 miles for me, or thirteen hours. Basically a day and a half drive.

dude, like i said:
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:
sack up!

my total drive was ~2200 miles (just a tad shy according to mapquest). i drove 1022 miles yesterday with 3 stops by myself to get home, so 700 is an easy days drive. other CEGers were pushing (the NE ones) dang near to what i did. VERY MUCH worth the drive. if SZ is in ft wayne again next year im going to do the drive again, without thinking twice. JUST DO IT!

You know what....I friggin sacked up for Uncle Sam and have done many difficult things because of it. ONE OF THEM was to give up some personal freedoms such as being able to cruise 750 miles away without getting a pass or permission, such as taking leave. It isn't that I wouldn't want to, I am NOT ALLOWED to.
I've also got kids that I don't need to subject that sh|t to all the time. We just did over 5K miles in a car in a very short time(TX-AL, AL-TX, TX-AZ-CA, CA-AZ-TX; TX-AL-MD, MD-AL) because we moved AND went on vacation.

Therefore I feel perfectly justified in asking other people to compromise and make a partial sacrifice by having it in a central location.
Now I'm not saying I won't go or that I don't want to. I will have to plan it in and decide whether it is worth dragging my family and burning up my hard earned leave. If I were going by myself it'd be a no-brainer.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:

NO This was thursday right when all the midwest guys got there. I saw them pulling into the hotel and I was across the street so I pulled out and zoomed across three lane of trafic to get into the left turn lane and in the process I cut off an unmarked police car.

95 mystique daily driver 96 mystique parts car 95 contour 3.0L oval port swap in the works check my classified ad
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard