Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by slingersvt:
I'm down with Fort Wayne again......I still have 9 of 12 titty bars left to visit!!! HAHAHAHAHA....no seriously...

Haha... first thought that crossed my mind, and don't ask why because I won't answer,

"Gotta catch them all!"

"Speak English... I am speaking Engrish..." Steve Chang 99 Silver SVT Contour #196 (Garaged) 06 Dark Blue Pearl Fusion SE V6 (Daily) 05 Dark Shadow Grey Freestyle Limited AWD
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I'm down with Fort Wayne again......I still have 9 of 12 titty bars left to visit!!! HAHAHAHAHA....no seriously...

i'll go next year

99 SE V6\5spd - 156 HP\157 TQ 15.166-90.84 Totaled 02/12/06 99 SVT # 1571 - 175 HP\153 TQ 14.999-91.88 Born 3/24/99 Reborn 3/18/06 Pietenpol Racing Technologies project vehicle 90 Festiva L 5spd, Blue(not for long), 103k
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by ElStry-pedBanana:
Originally posted by Pre98:
I'm willing to travel anywhere for SZ. You name where and I'll show up an hour early.

I'm with pre-98. I'm already saving up for next year so I can rent a trailer to bring my baby to where ever it must go... I hate racking up miles.

I agree! Being that James, Mike and I are probably the last to arrive home I still say Ft. Wayne is the place to be! Everything was awesome and these guys put on one hell of a show! If they are willing to organize it again, it definitely has to be done! That was a lot of time and effort and man was it all worth it!

Ft. Wayne for SZ06' beside MI roads suck pierced donkey ballz!

I cant wait to get my car tuned and back on the dyno! It would be great if we can use the same dyno as this year for next, so we have some very accurate results!

I'd also like to thank Rick and all members of the chi-town caravan that pulled over to help me out when my brakes failed! You guys kick @ss!

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by LoCo*NeedMtx*Zsc:
Another vote for Ft Wayne!

Me too

If I was going to be old enough, but of course I won't

Alex 00 T-Red/Tan SVTC #1964/2150 167 HP @6800 153 TQ @3000 Sold- 98 'Tour SE 24V 5-spd 149 HP @5900 148 LB FT @4300
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by warmonger:

I did the Mapquest thing and it is 774 miles for me, or thirteen hours. Basically a day and a half drive.

dude, like i said:
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:
sack up!

my total drive was ~2200 miles (just a tad shy according to mapquest). i drove 1022 miles yesterday with 3 stops by myself to get home, so 700 is an easy days drive. other CEGers were pushing (the NE ones) dang near to what i did. VERY MUCH worth the drive. if SZ is in ft wayne again next year im going to do the drive again, without thinking twice. JUST DO IT!

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:
if SZ is in ft wayne again next year im going to do the drive again, without thinking twice. JUST DO IT!

Proving Chris is the man! Wish other CEGers would drive 1/2 the distance.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E

i wasn't overly impressed with Ft wayne boobie bars.
yeah, they climb off the stage and rub them in your face and bit your nipples, but they keep their panties on and have latex painted over their nipples.

come to mass, they serve and its full nude.
unfortunatly there is no touching...unless youknow the right bar to go to.
hehe

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by Da Nutz:

yeah, they climb off the stage and rub them in your face and bit your nipples, but they keep their panties on and have latex painted over their nipples.

hehe

....first thing that comes to mind is your gonna be a dirty old man

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R

hehe

Here's a novel idea, come to Spring Zing for the cars, and then find a nudie bar message board, and set up a "Stripper Zing" there.

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
That's because we export our sluts to other states.

Ryan Trollin!
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard