I�ve noticed a lot of threads lately where people are asking where can I get this part or that part.
I for one am glad to help and will search all the sites I know of looking for the part no matter how long it takes.
That�s what CEG is all about, helping others, but help yourself first too.

Start with the Main Page of CEG and click the MODS/PARTS link on the left menu.
If you�re too lazy here�s a link to it. CEG part sources
The number of links in threads pointing to this page is unreal.

I don�t have an issue if you�re asking for aftermarket parts like coilovers, optimized parts, exhaust systems, rims, etc. or Part numbers, as finding some numbers can be absolutely brutal.

My problem is those saying I�ve looked for things like EGR, IAC, IAT, DPFE, CKPS, you know, stock senors or stock related parts. Then saying they can�t find them.

If you have any comon sense call the dealer first. That price will be high so don�t get shocked.

While your calling a dealer, you must have the phone book open as you got the number from somewhere (yellow pages).
Turn to the page that says Automobile Parts and start calling around.

There are tons of little guys who have great deals, but every city is different.
Post a thread in your local board area and you�ll get a few names. I�ve always had the best luck through
this method and using the phone.
i.e. In the Eastern Canada board we have a thread - Repair Resources for Members.

I�m not trying to be impolite or trying to flame anyone. I�m just saying if you�re old enough to drive then you�ve probably been in these stores before. A little common sense goes a long way.

In The United States to name a few for stock parts
Dealer
Autozone
Advanced Auto
Napa

In Canada to name a few for stock parts
Dealer
Napa
Canadian Tire
Part Source

For wrecker parts go to www.car-part.com for both the US and CAN.

If you want a really good deal, tough to find stock parts and can wait for shipping, then place your order with Signature Lincoln Mercury in Las Vegas. Signature parts counter express
This is a great site to look up parts, numbers and pictures as well.

I�m sorry I had to post this, but it�s been bugging me for a while. I know many of you must feel the same way. It's to bad this thread will get lost as it sinks to oblivion and we'll see more posts asking where to get stock parts.

Have a good night all.

Wow thanks for making this a sticky. So now that it is, here's some website links.

www.motorcraft.com
Here you can search for stock car parts and it will give you both the Ford part number and Motorcraft part number.

www.autozone.com
www.advanceautoparts.com
www.napaonline.com US site

The sites for these canadian links have no online shopping, so you can't do part lookups.
Use the links above to find the parts, find a store close to you and phone them.

www.canadiantire.ca
www.partsource.ca
www.napaonlinecanada.com

Moderator added 9/28/05 **Updated 6/21/06

www.autopartauctions.com - (thanks todras)

Representatives:
Bill Jenkins(formerly of Signature Lincoln Mercury)
Team Ford, Las Vegas (Nevada)
702-395-5173
bjenkins@teamfordlv.com
Order parts here

Steve
Tousley Ford
White Bear Lake, MN
1-800-328-9552
(Mention SVT plan for LARGE discount.(from 30-60%!) Don't need an SVT to use this plan.)

Steve Mullins
parts@signaturelm.com
800-876-3280 x272
Signature Lincoln-Mercury

From CEGer NVMYCAT **Updated 8/14/06**
www.rockauto.com
5% Discount Code = 468982431457
Valid until 9/26/06 with unlimited usage.

Input the code in the "how did you hear about us line" without any spaces, extra words or anything else - just the code and it will automatically calculate the discount.

Last edited by GTO Pete; 08/14/06 01:54 PM.

1996 2.5LT V6 Contour ATX My Tour+help/info pics E0 rims, Gutted Pre-Cats,CTA Custom Exhaust & Intake, Diablo Chip.