Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
My girl might not be my wife yet, but I still consider her my wifey . Anyway, speaking on the subject... My girlie took my laundry to wash today, additionally to clean my place up vaccum & all. She is my angel ...

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by Buckshot77:
I'm proud of mine, she got out and helped me detail the inside of the car the other day!

Because she didn't want to ride in the trailer tomorrow!

G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
My wife does everything for me, washes my car, waxes it, washes my clothes, fixes my breakfast, lunch, AND dinner, brushes my teeth, puts on my clothes (morning and night), washes and combs my hair, puts my cologne on for me,& cuts my nails!

Just kiddin im not married!

Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by durateX:
My girl might not be my wife yet, but I still consider her my wifey . She is my angel ...

So, whatcha waitin' for?

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
yes my wife does too, she washes all my car towels and buffers and all and uses no fabric softener and only like 1/8th cup of detergent cause the stuff in the detergent will harm your paint,,,great women we have

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
Originally posted by durateX:
My girl might not be my wife yet, but I still consider her my wifey . She is my angel ...

So, whatcha waitin' for?

Financial stability. I want to be able to give her everything she deserves, not a half ass job. Dream house on the water, 4-wheelers for the beach, jetskis, a couple boats, and a year's membership at Gold Coast Golf Course . Only a matter of a few years, but I am taking my time to do it right .

Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
i will be married pretty soon...i think im asking my g/f to marry me this year.

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
I have been married almost a year now.. I am not sure how it is with you guys but it seemed after we got married she became more possessive with me. Mind you I still hang with my friends and do the guy get away stuff.. but she likes to make dumb comments when I do such as you just went out with them last month lol

1998.5 SVT Silver
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by ContourRacing20:
i will be married pretty soon...i think im asking my g/f to marry me this year.

Well i hope it works out for you!! Good luck man!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by RedlineZ:
I have been married almost a year now.. I am not sure how it is with you guys but it seemed after we got married she became more possessive with me. Mind you I still hang with my friends and do the guy get away stuff.. but she likes to make dumb comments when I do such as you just went out with them last month lol

My girlfriend does that now. but mine man i can't make plans without knowing that she has something to do or she calls me 5 times in a matter of 5 hours. Girls are crazy!!

I have to be honest when it comes to cars or family she knows not to bother with her Bitcing or i get real quick.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard