Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 16 1 2 13 14 15 16
#1278707 06/04/05 03:20 AM
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
You guys better wait for me...I might just leave in the middle of the test. That sounds like a good idea.

Justin 1999 Ford SVT Contour (T-Red) Cardomain site
#1278708 06/04/05 10:46 PM
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Hey guys...

Thanks for an awesome meet. I'll throw my pictures up later tonight. Hope you all had a safe ride home.

--JamesT

>--------------< --Chemguru 99 CSVT Frost /Mid. Blue 00 Suzuki SV650 Red, Naked
#1278709 06/04/05 11:11 PM
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by chemguru:
Hey guys...

Thanks for an awesome meet. I'll throw my pictures up later tonight. Hope you all had a safe ride home.

--JamesT

Yea, that was pretty good. Sorry I couldn't stick around and hang out with you guys.

#1278710 06/04/05 11:31 PM
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
great meet..had fun and good meetin yall.. ill put my photos up later...

john

98 CSVT t-red 1737# cf1 Cowl hood Centerline Storms CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15 WTB- Vortech S/C kit/ADC Turbo Kit
#1278711 06/05/05 02:50 AM
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Yeah, I had a good time meeting everyone and I was pretty impressed with all the different cars that showed up. That many CSVTs in one spot were cool. The FSVTs looked really good but I think the Cougars with the body kits really took the style part of the show.

I'm still in Atlanta sitting in the hotel room we got after the meet but we're leaving for home in the morning.

Anyway, I had a lot of fun and enjoyed buzzing a few runs up and down the road. I'll look forward to the next meet

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Hey, I just want you guys to know that out of the 18-20 people at the show, one of them is a thief.

I'm not joking and I made quite sure of this before I am saying it:
Someone lifted my OBD-II scanner from the back of my car when I had the trunk open. Those of you who were there will remember that right after we parked our cars on line down the hill from the Varsity, I spent about 5 minutes moving my gear from inside the car to the trunk. I laid it right on top of the box of parts that I brought down. I only opened the trunk twice, once to put the stuff in the back and once to hand out water and sodas to the guys that we traveled over to Malibu with. I know it didn't happen when I opened it the second time and I did leave it unattended for a moment when I was moving stuff into it, so I positive it happened before we all broke up.
At the hotel this morning when I went through reorganizing things I noticed it wasn't in the box. I combed every inch of both my cars just to make sure.

What's done is done and other than this to spoil the trip I really enjoyed coming up and meeting some people.

Whoever it is I hope he breaks his scrawny neck, somehow hooks it up wrong and gets electicuted or something.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by warmonger:
Hey, I just want you guys to know that out of the 18-20 people at the show, one of them is a thief.

I'm not joking and I made quite sure of this before I am saying it:
Someone lifted my OBD-II scanner from the back of my car when I had the trunk open. Those of you who were there will remember that right after we parked our cars on line down the hill from the Varsity, I spent about 5 minutes moving my gear from inside the car to the trunk. I laid it right on top of the box of parts that I brought down. I only opened the trunk twice, once to put the stuff in the back and once to hand out water and sodas to the guys that we traveled over to Malibu with. I know it didn't happen when I opened it the second time and I did leave it unattended for a moment when I was moving stuff into it, so I positive it happened before we all broke up.
At the hotel this morning when I went through reorganizing things I noticed it wasn't in the box. I combed every inch of both my cars just to make sure.

What's done is done and other than this to spoil the trip I really enjoyed coming up and meeting some people.

Whoever it is I hope he breaks his scrawny neck, somehow hooks it up wrong and gets electicuted or something.

Sorry to hear that. I hope someone has enough guts to admit that they took your scanner. That would ruin my trip too. I hope you will come back for our next meet.

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
yeah thats deffinitly isnt cool at all. we all met and had a great time and then someone decided to be a prick and steel....i dont play like that, so whoever you are count yourself out of any and all further meets......besides that yes i was verry impressed with the meet. seeing 6 csvts there all in 1 place was amazing, plus 4 svt focus's and 2 sweet cougars. yeah i had major wood then riding in your car warmonger, i am still realing over it after you dialed it up to 9lbs of boost. ohh and yeah i put that pro flo maf on and well yeah i love it, i am thinking i gained a few ponies, around 4-6 or so. maybe i am wrong but thats the way it feels to me. thank you all for coming out saturday, that was a great meet and i cannot wait to do it again. next time we can do it at my house and have a bbq meet....anyone wanna start planning now for the next meet??? i do i do.

Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
i do.....july sometime.

N
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
N
It was nice havin dinner with your family warmonger. Thanks for the beer! That is really sad about that person stealing your OBD tool. You would think meets like this are places you could be comfortable leaving your equipment or your windows down. Hell, thinking about it, im lucky that person didnt steal any other electronic equipment. Cant wait to hang out again man, Ill be staying in touch and will be contacting you soon with pics and what not of what we talked about before we left.

Ryan, remember dude we still have that NECO meet next Saturday up at Barett pkwy. It should be a cool little mod meet. Join up on Neco and head down to the COOGA section and youll see the posts and topics about it. Any one else from CEG is invited too!

2000 Mercury Cougar Personal Best-14.4@97mph 193FWHP/223lbsTQ - I have an ATX and a gutted hatch. Interior is full Carbon Fiber Video of my 14.63 run
Page 15 of 16 1 2 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard