Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
You mean Ford dealerships have good mechanics?

A couple of them.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Stazi:
you may as well walk outside your house stop the first car you see and give them $2000 cash and wave good-bye, if you're gonna get some redneck to do your tranny cos it's the same thing.

Or a Ford Dealership for that matter.

O
OB1 Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
O
Alright fella's I'm new here but I thought we were supposed to be nice! I really don't think that terry is the only freakin person that knows how to fix one of these trannys. By the way my buddy Alan is not what I consider to be a redneck, maybe your just saying that b/c you see that i'm from AL, and you're ignorant, but the point is that he subcontracted it out to another shop. He wont tell me who and thats probably for the best. He has done three trannys for me and i'm more than happy with them. I'm planning on pulling the tranny, I have PM'd Terry but he hasn't got back with me but I'm thinking of doing it myself, There is enough step by step info on this site that anyone with a little bit of common sense should be able to do it.
Now I did alot of rambling before and i just did some more to set the record straight but don't worry about me, I'm a big boy, I asked a question and only one person seems to have noticed that!
No I havent checked what type of fluid is in it but will that cause it to grind even though the synchro's have been replaced 2x's?
I pretty sure its the fork that is keeping it out of 5th & R, but I don't want to tear into it and still have the grinding.

P.S. Grown folks are talking kids Shut-up!

I don't "mod" I just fix what breaks! 98 CSVT #2527 T-Red (Limping) 98 CSVT #2228 T-Red (Donor) 98 SE Sport ATX V6 (Running again) If swimming is good for your figure, explain whales to me!
O
OB1 Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
O
Originally posted by Stazi:
so you may as well walk outside your house stop the first car you see and give them $2000 cash and wave good-bye, if you're gonna get some redneck to do your tranny cos it's the same thing.

4 the record I still haven't spent a dime!

I don't "mod" I just fix what breaks! 98 CSVT #2527 T-Red (Limping) 98 CSVT #2228 T-Red (Donor) 98 SE Sport ATX V6 (Running again) If swimming is good for your figure, explain whales to me!
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by Obie1:

4 the record I still haven't spent a dime!

Got what you paid for then.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Alright fella's I'm new here but I thought we were supposed to be nice!

Sorry you didn't grasp the blunt honesty.

By the way my buddy Alan is not what I consider to be a redneck, maybe your just saying that b/c you see that i'm from AL, and you're ignorant,

Did anyone say that or even hint? No! And how would we when he didn't even do the tranny in the first place?!

O
OB1 Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
O
Step 1.- Stop having Rednecks repair your tranny.

Maybe I read this wrong,Sorry.

You are right b/c I got more than what I paid for. I planned on paying but refused when I found the condition of my car. Alan offered to fix it but I didn't want to let him try.

O
OB1 Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
O
You know what todras, you're absolutely right. I'm just a little upset about my car. Its all in good fun and i can see that now, can't help that redneck thing though, everyone thats not one in AL gets sensitive when we hear that word, probably b/c we get stereotyped by all. The world needs more brutal honesty. Instead i'll just say, be careful about Jedi remarks, I may come up there and use the force to make you give me your keys, I can do that stuff you know!

That one was pretty funny by the way even when I was mad.

Any suggestions on the problem other than send it to Terry.

E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
I may come up there and use the force to make you give me your keys, I can do that stuff you know!

What are you gonna do, pick your hole with them? Thats about all they're good for right now!

** Mike ** "You might beat me in a straight line, but I'll embarass you in the turns"
O
OB1 Offline OP
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
O
Just figured his is in better shape than mine right now!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RoadRunner_dup1, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard