Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Well, it looks as if there is very little interest in this interest check.....I'm trying to work something out where members can e-mail and ask for a CEG discount for the shifter if interested.....will post back when I get word from him.

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by ODC:
WTH .. I never heard of Fidanza making shifters for the mtx75

Anybody have them ? Comment ? I want a steeda for the shorter throw, but don't want to deal with the plate and [censored] installing so I was gonna go B&M.

What's the pros/cons of this ?

The plate installation with the steeda, is not hard at all. You have a 99 CSVT so it will add about 2 minutes to your install compared to the B&M.

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Yeah the 2000 CSVT is the model where you go under the car to install the plate. Still waiting on scottd60 to e-mail me about the plate. The Tri-Ax just sitting here is driving me nuts.
-tropictour

2000 Contour SVT Tropic Green SHO Shop CAI Bassani 1999 Contour SE BAT Kit
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Anyway....nothing like having a thread hijacked .....Ray at Ultrarev.com is the Gentleman whom you should contact for this shifter if you are interested. Just make sure you mention you saw it here on CEG or you'll be asked to pay another 25$ for shipping and other costs!!

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Sorry bout that. For guys that dont want to bother with the Steeda the Fidanza seems like the cheapest "quality" shifter around. At a good price I may add too.
-tropictour

2000 Contour SVT Tropic Green SHO Shop CAI Bassani 1999 Contour SE BAT Kit
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Not a problem!! BTW,

ray@ultrarev.com

Give him a try for the shifters....he also carries other Fidanza products, but you'll have to speak with him....let me know how you guys like your shifters when you get them (I'm REAL short of $$ or I'd get one myself)....my work here is done

H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
just weird that fidanza will only sell these through some guy on ebay?

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
If there is one available for the pre 98 then I would be totally in, so if you find out there is one available, please let me know, because I would hate to cut and ghetto rig the one thats one there now and that price in undeniable!!!

98 Tour SVT #1819 custom turbo..again 95 Tour SE CTA intake,DND seats, removed cat/resonator,2.5" exhaust,98 SVT UIM and TB,9" K&N,custom turbo kit,greddy turbo timer,sunpro boost,oil psi,air/fuel gauges
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Yeah, it is kinda weird, but, I got that info right from the source. Fidanza told me he was the cheapest distributor they have out there....E-mail Ray for specifics on applications. ray@ultrarev.com

BTW, to publicly answer a PM I recieved recently, I DO NOT work for Fidanza, nor am I related to or friends with the proprietor of Ultrarev. I figured that we could use another option that wasn't a 150$+ (No, I'm not "dissing" B&M or Steeda-they're just pricey, comparatively speaking) and wasn't a cheap POS like the OBX shifters.

S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
Any chance in getting a short throw from fidanza (or any supplier that anyone knows) for a pre 98?? If so i think a group buy would get a great deal of interest.

96' Mondeo Conversion/Only one Extensive US & UK mods Konig Imagine 17"s on Nitto NT450 Rubber Need $750 for wheels and tires, pics on my profile
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard