Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Hey Guys!!

I'm hitting up the junkyard on Saturday morning....there is a silver svt there that was rolled a few months back. I'm going to be pulling some stuff off of there so if anyone needs anything I can pull it off and call you with a price.....if all is good on the $$ then I'll just bring it down to SZ. I'm not looking to make any money.....a beer would do.

Also, I'm not the most mechanically inclined so floor mats, door panels, etc....no problem. PM about what you want and I'll let you know if it's available and if I've got the skillz to take them off.

One other thing, I'm driving my CSVT to SZ so I won't be able to pack too much in there.......PM me and we can figure it out.

PS - they won't let me mess with the engine block....all or none - $900 for the engine - 100K on it.

Later. Mike

98 T-Red CSVT
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Thats awesome, thanks again Mike! I'll try and see If I can think of anything else I might want before then. So you get to pull the stuff off yourself?? Wow, we don't have junkyards liek that. Haggle the prices for us, buddy!! Lol.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Yeah....U PULL R PARTS...is there deal.

Just for example...I'm taking the four E1 calipers off (maybe)....he said $10/EA if I pull them or $25/EA if they have to pull them....pretty sweet deal....especially if you are trying to do some proto's, etc.....you won't have to worry about doing a hack job the first time around.

Later.

Mike

98 T-Red CSVT
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
10 bucks each? Wow. I wish we had things like that around here. See what they want for the interior a-pillars, too.

Also, if you could, see if they have a Mystique there and get the rear dome light and harness for me. Man, you'll get a lot of beer from me.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
I'll see what I can do.

later.

98 T-Red CSVT
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
hey i need a leaf spring. can you get that off of the svt for me? thanks.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
I have to work this weekend so I can't help pull parts, but I'm bringing a nice roomy hatchback to SZ, and offered to share space (if it's not too dirty).

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
Y
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Y
any chance you can grab me 1 or 2 of the rear power window switches? I won't be able to come to SZ but if i can get these reasonably cheap and they are in good shape, i'd gladly pay shipping to get them here.

'99 SilFro SE V6 MTX Alpine CDA-9833, 12" L7, Pioneer 6x8's, Fidanza Short Throw, K&N Drop-In, Spec1 Clutch/Flywheel, WR Headers / Y-Pipe, TBz Cat, PRT Roll Resistors Mods in queue: Trubendz Res. Magnaflow Ex. SVT UIM/LIM/Opt.TB
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Probably too late but if not, I'd like the reflector panel off a post98. I want to try one with the reflector painted but leave the chrome alone.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
This is what I got for those who asked...if I'm missing anything...let me know.
rear d-side door handle
all the window switches

NEED TO GET MONDAY OR TUESDAY
triangular vent covers
cabin air filter screw and cap
reflector piece of trunk with chrome strip from post98
a-pillar pieces
mystique doom light and harness

Like I said in my PM's....I grabbed a bunch of stuff....about a box full and the guy said give me 50.00 so we'll break down the prices at SZ....later.

Mike (slingersvt)

98 T-Red CSVT
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard