Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
TTT

97 Zetec MTX Sport Mk1 Mondeo Morettes & Clear corners Full SVT kit w/ Molded Mirko Splitter, Carbon Fibre Hood Ground Control coilovers w/ Koni adjustables, BAT anti roll bar Pics of my rides in my profile! Rally drivers do it sideways......
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Would like to see the final product from a rear view

1999 Mystique Sport 2nd owner bought it in Sept 03
120000km 4 door, leather, loaded pics on cardomain, coatsy
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by coatsy:

Drive behind me and you will see it (sorry just had to amke a sarcastic remark).

Aaron

AKA NVS SVT 98.5 Silver/Blue SVT#4553 Yeah it's modded 98 T-Red/Blue SVT Contour Totaled 06/05/06 03 3L,VCN 2000,CAT Cams,MSDS Headers w/Y-Pipe,XCal2 and lots more
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by NVS SVT:
Originally posted by coatsy:

Drive behind me and you will see it (sorry just had to amke a sarcastic remark).

Aaron

Aaron shut up man I am also intrested but i want to see final priduct first

Wesley

1999 SVT black And a Blond Haired Blue eyes girlfriend. How can it get any better?
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
i couldn't find your number, so i was unable to call you wednesday. Sorry bout that...

As for this pretty big group buy you've arranged i'm sorry to say we can not start on this project at this time.. we are very interested but at the moment we have a lot of project we need to finish before we start.

It'll be near the end of July until we can schedule this project in.

I hope you understand and can be patient in waiting for this trunk.

Bill
carbon fiber one

Looks like we will have some more time to get this together....i am not a very patient person so i guess i will have to take a deep breath and wait.

PLEASE HELP ME GET MY CAR TOGETHER! ITS IN DAYTON OHIO! I need the motor together and in the car so i can DRIVE it! Pleeeeeese! diamond pistons for 3.0/forsale #702 of 2150
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by svtProdigy:
i couldn't find your number, so i was unable to call you wednesday. Sorry bout that...

As for this pretty big group buy you've arranged i'm sorry to say we can not start on this project at this time.. we are very interested but at the moment we have a lot of project we need to finish before we start.

It'll be near the end of July until we can schedule this project in.

I hope you understand and can be patient in waiting for this trunk.

Bill
carbon fiber one

Looks like we will have some more time to get this together....i am not a very patient person so i guess i will have to take a deep breath and wait.

LOL, cause you know they're too busy working on the 98+ Nascar trunk lid, to build the one people really want.

87 Mustang GT 5.0L TURBO
T
T
^^ statements like this doesn't help Carbon fiber one want to make products for Contour owners...

Team CF1
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
DOH! lol

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
have you even been to carbon fiber ones website guys, they have a ton of products, they dont just specialize in contour's and the "nascar" cf trunk lid has been done and made and mine is on its way, i understand they arent for everyone but dosent meen you have to knock it ya know. they are a great company and they try to please everyone, but like the old saying goes "you cant please everyone all the time"

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by TeamCF1:
^^ statements like this doesn't help Carbon fiber one want to make products for Contour owners...

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard