Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
To those who are interested in the Carbon Fiber One trunk lids with the spoiler, this is for you. If not, please don't post and look at Brian's (svtProdigy) post about a possible new trunk through him.

Carbon Fiber One will sell the first five (5) trunk lids at a discounted price of $300, without shipping. Shipping will be $160. This price is for the first five to pay, not the first five to say yes. Yes, you read this correctly, FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. If you go to their website directly, the price is $550. After the initial five have been sold, the price will go to $400, BUT ONLY if you mention the CEG group buy. So bascially, if you're a CEG member, and mention the group buy, you will still get a discount after the first five are sold.

Please contact Bill at Carbon Fiber One by phone or by email.

Phone number is (562) 404-9877, ask for Bill and mention the CEG trunk lid GB.

Bill's email is bill@carbonfiberone.com or contact at info@carbonfiberone.com . Make sure you mention the CEG carbon fiber trunk lid GB.

They will track the number of people that call and order.

Remember, it's first come, first serve, the first five trunk lids are discounted to $300. Afterwards, it's $400 if you still mention the CEG GB. If you decide to purchase directly through their website, it's $550, no discount.

If you do not like this trunk style, once again, please turn your attention to svtProdigy's new trunk lid interest page here!

dion 98 SVT, 200 whp/190 lb. ft tq (tuned by ADC), 3.0, P&P heads w/2.5L valves, optimized TB, MSDS, SCA 2.5" catback, SHOshop UIM/LIM, underdrive pulley set, TD's, Koni/H&R, BAER/TCE, Progress, CF1 products
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S

Last edited by svtProdigy; 05/10/05 06:14 PM.

PLEASE HELP ME GET MY CAR TOGETHER! ITS IN DAYTON OHIO! I need the motor together and in the car so i can DRIVE it! Pleeeeeese! diamond pistons for 3.0/forsale #702 of 2150
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
i know i am getting one, hes the oem one will look good but i am all about non-oem like with my cf cowl hood. expecialy with a black car the oem one you wouldnt even be able to tell a differance. yes thats not the point of cf but i like to do show and go

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
if i had a set of post98 taillights i'd be all over this trunk...too bad they did that...

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by tour96se:
if i had a set of post98 taillights i'd be all over this trunk...too bad they did that...

Just keep in mind that if they had made a 95-97 version, the owners of 98-up would have to purchase the early tail lights.

dion 98 SVT, 200 whp/190 lb. ft tq (tuned by ADC), 3.0, P&P heads w/2.5L valves, optimized TB, MSDS, SCA 2.5" catback, SHOshop UIM/LIM, underdrive pulley set, TD's, Koni/H&R, BAER/TCE, Progress, CF1 products
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
yes the old six in one hand,half a dozen in another..oh well dont want to hijack....

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
i have a spare rear reflector if that will sway you to buying this,,,just pay for shipping and its yours. yes its painted black though

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Get me a full profile shot, so I can see how big the spoiler is.

99 CSVT-Tropic Green - MSDS Headers, Trubenz Catback, Sho-shop Y-pipe, K&N with Mirko connector, Mirko Splitter, Superchip, Pillar & Guages, Aussie Sun Shade.
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
it looks like it only comes up about 2 1/2 -3 inches which is fine by me and expecially if you have a cowl cf hood it will really set it off. i dont want the oem look, thats why i went for that hood and this trunk lid...i think its sexy

D
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by 303GreenDestiny:
Get me a full profile shot, so I can see how big the spoiler is.

This is the best profile shot I have right now.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard