Next Thread
Print Thread
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
Hello Everyone,

We wanted to post about our Open Track event to be held at BeaveRun in western Pennsylvania this May 21st through 22nd.

The price for this event is only $175/1-day or $320/2-Days. You will be guaranteed a minimum of 2 hours of on track time, with the potential for 2.5-3.0 hours depending on how many people show up. We run a very tight operation and have earned a solid reputation in Southern California for putting on great events. We are laid back most of the time, but strict when we need to be. Our customers like our down to earth personalities and the ease of which they can speak to us. We treat everybody as equals, unlike some groups that are very "cliquey" and sometimes elitist.

You may register for this event by following the link below:

http://www.redlinetrackevents.com/event_beaverun.html

We have been organizing track events in Southern California and Nevada for 4 years. This will be the first event we have held outside of those two states. We have further expansion plans for 2006 that will include the South East, North West, and Mid West.

If you have any questions for me, please post them here and I will answer them for you. The event is open to the general public, so let your friends know about this low cost chance to hit the track and have some fun.

Happy Motoring!

Nikolas

Owner www.Draxas.com 15.09 @ 91.54(corrected, pre-SVT conversion, DiabloChip, and Injectors)
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
Hey everyone,

We made it into Pittsburgh late last night and then visited BeaveRun this morning. For those of you on the fence about coming out this weekend, all I can say is COME! The weather is going to be perfect tomorrow and the track is going to be extremely fun. We had a chance to make a few laps this morning to get a feel for it, and boy is it fast and fun.

Even if you have never been to a track event before, this is a great opportunity. TONS of track time and available instructors. If you cant make it out tomorrow, come on Sunday. If you have never taken your car out on a race track before, I can promise this will be the most fun you will have in your car with your clothes on!

No need to register online, you can just come to the track and we can take care of that there.

Owner www.Draxas.com 15.09 @ 91.54(corrected, pre-SVT conversion, DiabloChip, and Injectors)

Moderated by  Auto-X Fil 

Link Copied to Clipboard