Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S

I need as many people as possible at $560 shipped to make this happen. since the favorite is the pre-98 with the molded lip. that is what i will go with. Who will buy the trunk for $560 (shipped) If i get at least 10 people that are ready to buy when they are made i will make this happen. I have started a list including my self so please put your name below if you are ready to buy when trunk is finished. Oh and these edges will be rolled not cut!

1: svtprodigy
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
I CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

Last edited by svtProdigy; 05/11/05 10:42 PM.

PLEASE HELP ME GET MY CAR TOGETHER! ITS IN DAYTON OHIO! I need the motor together and in the car so i can DRIVE it! Pleeeeeese! diamond pistons for 3.0/forsale #702 of 2150
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I'm still offering my Pre98 trunk wiht lip spoiler if you want , I'm assuming if my trunk is taken I can get a discount or something on my trunk example I pay to ship my trunk to CA and I don't pay shipping on my CF trunk .

Aaron

AKA NVS SVT 98.5 Silver/Blue SVT#4553 Yeah it's modded 98 T-Red/Blue SVT Contour Totaled 06/05/06 03 3L,VCN 2000,CAT Cams,MSDS Headers w/Y-Pipe,XCal2 and lots more
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I want to go with the trunk with the inner tail lights because the outer tail lights look "lonely" with out them. It just seems like something is missing.

$400+$160 shipping is an awesome deal guys! lets do it!

PLEASE HELP ME GET MY CAR TOGETHER! ITS IN DAYTON OHIO! I need the motor together and in the car so i can DRIVE it! Pleeeeeese! diamond pistons for 3.0/forsale #702 of 2150
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by svtProdigy:

I need as many people as possible at $560 shipped to make this happen. since the favorite is the pre-98 with the molded lip. that is what i will go with. Who will buy the trunk for $560 (shipped) If i get at least 10 people that are ready to buy when they are made i will make this happen. I have started a list including my self so please put your name below if you are ready to buy when trunk is finished. Oh and these edges will be rolled not cut!

1: svtprodigy
2: Speed Demon
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
I CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

and i can come up with money to put down on it.

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
...i'm lost..why do you need to make a profit ???cause you set up the gb??? plenty of people set up gb's w/o making a profit, cant you just do something for the good of ceg??...of course i didnt read every thread,so fill me in on any details i'm leaving out...yes i know you would be fronting the initial 2k bill...so 2k is all you need to recoup,correct

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R

That is so f'ing hot. WOW.

Assuming you get your twenty buyers, would this be available in a paintable fiberglass version?

I would suggest possibly starting a new topic with this pic in the first post with details. I'm not sure how many people are going to read all 6 pages to get this info.

J
JB1 Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J

We would also need to have the trunk test fitted with the lights on someones car.

if i can keep it i volunteer my car for test fitting. i like it. and i apologize for being cheap.

00 black/tan svt, #2052 of 2150, born 2/1/00 formerly known as my csvt "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by tour96se:
...i'm lost..why do you need to make a profit ???cause you set up the gb??? plenty of people set up gb's w/o making a profit, cant you just do something for the good of ceg??...of course i didnt read every thread,so fill me in on any details i'm leaving out...yes i know you would be fronting the initial 2k bill...so 2k is all you need to recoup,correct

actually he is doing it for the benefit of ceg...i don't see anyone else willing to plop down $2k to get the thing rolling....and he said that he would not be making a profit until the initial first 20 were sold...why shouldn't he be able to profit a little if he is the one that will own the mold,and the one that is laying out the cash to get it in production...i don't see anything wrong with him making a little money after the initial gb goes down,it is his time and money initially getting this into production..

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!
J
JB1 Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by chrisilversvt:
i don't see anything wrong with him making a little money after the initial gb goes down,it is his time and money initially getting this into production..

i completely agree

00 black/tan svt, #2052 of 2150, born 2/1/00 formerly known as my csvt "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=groupbuy&Number=939140&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=1

You can go here if you would like to purchase this trunk once it is finished. Projected time of sale is 6-7 weeks (estimating high) from the time that i get at the least 10 people ready to buy.

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard