Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P

wtf was that for, Stazi? My information came from searching CEG Apparently, there is a ton of missinformation posts regarding Weapon R Headers.

If the install on your project car has gone well, then Weapon R headers could be an inexpensive alternative for me. I don't know why you had to go out and blast me like that, though. Bad day or something?

B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Stazi:
Originally posted by Pre98:
The difference? Quality, fitment; headaches

msds headers.. are in my future. When? I don't know

And you know this how?

Yeah...exactly. Please don't go there. when I post the pics of the headers on Bk's motor that I'm building you can all STFU!

That BK guy, don't hardly post here on CEG because of work and he's still stirring up the sh!t

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Well maybe you need to do a little more research then. Start by reading the Recent thread on Weapon R headers install. I can back Stazi's words up as I have a set of these in my garage and saw them at his house previously.

For $375 shipped, with a much better y-pipe than MSDS and in all Stainless Steel, your not going to find a better deal on headers ....

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I haven't really had time to update my info for these headers yet. (given I've been working on other things for the car instead)

Well it's nice to see these headers following through. I look forward to PICS!

H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by Stazi:
Originally posted by Pre98:
The difference? Quality, fitment; headaches

msds headers.. are in my future. When? I don't know

And you know this how?

Yeah...exactly. Please don't go there. when I post the pics of the headers on Bk's motor that I'm building you can all STFU!

Again Stazi is the only individual who has handled MSDS and Weapon R at the same time. No one other than him can come close to a claim of how the headers compair other than the companies who produced the headers themselves. The claims i read in the past, are word of mouth from what previous people have stated. Of course now there is a redesign of theese headers, stay tuned to see if they are worth it. Till then stop talking poorley on a set of headers that havn't been tested since redesign.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Sorry Pre98. I've just about hadn't with people jumping on the "headers" bang wagon with little to no info. So I jumped when I saw another slam post. I'm one for finding deals, and putting them forward to the CEG and when people jump all over something without fully knowing what they're talking about it frustrates me.

I posted pics shoeing the comparisons in this forum - everyone else is going of 3rd hand, or more, info.

I plan on putting BK's headers on this weekend, so I'll snap pics at that time, and then more once the whole thing is done.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Thanks for the info, Stazi. Don't worry about the bad communication It happens, eh? At the price the headers are, I think I'm going to end my social life for a few weeks and save on the side for them

T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by akrump47:
For $375 shipped, with a much better y-pipe than MSDS and in all Stainless Steel, your not going to find a better deal on headers ....

I did...

$362 shipped

I don't know anything about that e-company. Anybody done business with them??

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I've still been going on the "old" info, too. I've tended to ignore "new" Weapon-R threads because I figured they were just more rehash. My mistake, I guess.

Good to hear that we have "real" options.

Function before fashion. '96 Contour SE "Toss the Contour into a corner, and it's as easy to catch as a softball thrown by a preschooler." -Edmunds, 1998
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
They are a very real option. I just finished up installing them on my car and will back up every good thing Stazi has said about them. Excellent build quality and absolutely no fitment issues(other than the known egr bung).

"...first he's gonna s*!t, then he's gonna kill us." 1999 Contour SVT Retrojunk.com
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard