Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Augi Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
A
i dont really know how long itll last, but adelphia is in nashville TN dunno the zip either.just bring steak and maybe a drink and yourself.

V
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
V
I live in clarksville which is like an hour from adelphia. Just curious so i know what to plan that day. If you find anything out let me know. Thanks.

Silverfrost 99 SE Sport ATX
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Augi:
Just reminding Nashville CEGr's that there is a meet being planned on july 14 at adelphia, we WILL be cooking out(one of those bring your own steak things). Well also have photo ops and whatever else you can thik up thats legal.

Cool may have to check that out

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
Id love to come up but its too close to my trip at the end of july. PM me next time, i tried to set up a nashville meet awhile back, i need an excuse to come back up there.

2003 sonic blue SVTf
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
hey I AM IN CLARKSVILLE. i am part of that club that meets up at hastings on friday night next to the stang club....are you stationed at campbell.

if i get directions to there i am planning on showing up....

2000 mercury cougar V6 5spd 3.0L SVT mated to my HMS tranny...... a wolf in sheeps clothing
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
I plan to be at this. What I'd like to know for all the people that will attend is there any parts that you guy's want to get rid of SVT exhaust, bumpers etc. Also is there any parts that you might be able to get your hands on from where your coming from? If so please let me know I may be interested in buying.

2006 Mustang GT 2004 Mustang GT (Gone) 2004 Yamaha FZ1 1995 Contour GL 1982 Cutlass 2 door
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Ford rule,
Have you every been to Nashville? If so just take I-24 east to Nashville. Just follow 24 it goes right past the Coliseum. Maybe we can all do a group drive from Cville?

2006 Mustang GT 2004 Mustang GT (Gone) 2004 Yamaha FZ1 1995 Contour GL 1982 Cutlass 2 door
N
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
N
Check that, I am going to make it with a new hub and bearing WOOHOO oh and new CV axles

2000 T-red SVT #1049 of 2150
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
i have been to nashville more times to count. my fiance lives in manchester tn. out by tullahome. i drive 1-24 for 1.5 hrs every other weekend, doing about a buck the whole way, just weavin thru traffic.....gotta love 4th gear and not care about gas mileage sometimes.....

yeah i have no problem meeting up and caravaning down there

looks liek i am going to be home for this WOOT WOOOOOOoooo

mesa so happy.....hopefully the cougar will be done........

i guess i just haven't heard of adelphia. is it bye the collisieum, i used to go meet there on sat night with the some buddies to go beat up on hondas that meet there.

2000 mercury cougar V6 5spd 3.0L SVT mated to my HMS tranny...... a wolf in sheeps clothing
V
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
V
Originally posted by fordrule:
i have been to nashville more times to count. my fiance lives in manchester tn. out by tullahome. i drive 1-24 for 1.5 hrs every other weekend, doing about a buck the whole way, just weavin thru traffic.....gotta love 4th gear and not care about gas mileage sometimes.....

yeah i have no problem meeting up and caravaning down there

looks liek i am going to be home for this WOOT WOOOOOOoooo

mesa so happy.....hopefully the cougar will be done........

i guess i just haven't heard of adelphia. is it bye the collisieum, i used to go meet there on sat night with the some buddies to go beat up on hondas that meet there.

It used to be the name of the collisieum (where the titans play) until a legal battle over the name made them change the name to just "The Collisieum"...

Silverfrost 99 SE Sport ATX
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard