Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Well, I figured that'd get your attention.

After talking with Jim lastnight, we've decided to have a cut-off date for registration. If you're still wanting to register, and you want a meal at the banquet, you will need to have your registration in, no later than May 10th. I will be placing the order with the caterer on May 11th, and will need to know the EXACT amount of dinners to order. You will still be able to register up until the day before Spring Zing, you just won't receive a meal at the banquet. Everyone who is registered before May 10th, will receive a Meal Ticket, which you will need to have with you at the banquet, in order to receive a meal. This gives everyone 11 more days to get their money in, unless you choose to eat some Mickey D's .

Mark

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Just so people know, could you post the time "dinner will be served". I know some people are showing up on Saturday.. just so they don't miss out.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Has there been a deadline announced for the Dyno? or isnt there one?

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
I know JIM was wanting it before hand becuase they rented the place out and paid up front. Thats what I was told by mark. I do know htat they will (shamefully) except payment at teh meet... but they are REALLY pushing for advanced registration. Seems easier, anywyas.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by XKontour98:

We would like to have ALL dyno payments in BEFORE the event, so we can pay Dynotech for the dyno rental. People are acting like Spring Zing was just announced 3 days ago. C'mon, get your money in NOW and rest easy knowing that it's paid for!

Chad, the banquet will start at ~6:00, and I'd like arrange for the food to be ready when we get there. I would imagine the people who are showing up on Saturday would atleast be here for the Show n' Shine to qualify for the banquet awards .

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by XKontour98:

We would like to have ALL dyno payments in BEFORE the event, so we can pay Dynotech for the dyno rental. People are acting like Spring Zing was just announced 3 days ago. C'mon, get your money in NOW and rest easy knowing that it's paid for!

Chad, the banquet will start at ~6:00, and I'd like arrange for the food to be ready when we get there. I would imagine the people who are showing up on Saturday would atleast be here for the Show n' Shine to qualify for the banquet awards .

Mark

Thanks i was all set to go a while back already for both, just asking for those that havent gotten in on it yet!

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Everyone, be thinking about this over the weekend! Remember, Tuesday is the final day to get your name on the list, if you're wanting a meal at the banquet. If money is received on 5/11 or later, you will not be receiving a meal! So stop with the procrastination and register already!

Mark

Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
T minus One Day, and counting! Get Registered!

Mark

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I know this is a hearbreaker, but its 99% sure I won't be attending. My contour is annoying the hell out of me, let alone a group of contours......oh well...maybe next year...

Ryan Trollin!
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
I know this is a hearbreaker, but its 99% sure I won't be attending. My contour is annoying the hell out of me, let alone a group of contours......oh well...maybe next year...

It's a little late for the April Fool's crap. I'm ordering you a meal, so you'll be there. If not, I'm taking your mom as my date.

Ok, so now I have to go talk to Chuck after work and make sure he gets your car done. I'm not buying the "my Contour is annoying me(whaa whaa) story."

Mark

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard