Print Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by posthuman63t:
In your last thread, didn't someone mention having his phone number? I'd tell them what's happening and get ahole of this guy. Keep calling until he answers.

ive tried that. he says he works nights so he cant hear the phone ring during the day. but ive left him a voice mail every time ive called and hes never called back. whats up with that?
i totally understand that he has a life outside of this board and outside of his car but so do i and so do all of us. no one should have to track someone else down to do something that they have been paid to do.

C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
has anyone else been able to get a hold of him?
i know he has a few friends on this board that have been trying to help the situation out. but im not sure if anyone has gotten into contact with him.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
There is a fellow CEG'r in contact with ContourSVT98. Letting him know about the current talks on this board regarding his business ethics. Hopefully this gets resolved soon. If he makes no attempt to contact anyone within this work week...then I'd suggest doing what you have to do to get this handled. By any LEGAL means necessary.

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
Originally posted by mygameisplatnum:
..There are other Ceg'ers making these (was just informed) for less than half that amount, and the turn around time was like 4-5 days...

they do a dammn good job too, I'll PM u a picture

Like who??? If you've got a name, I want to know.

I'm in the same boat as the above posters. I sent my lights to Dan over 2 months ago and have nothing to show for it except grief and anger. He's taken a good set of headlights and my money and I've got squat. I've PM'd him numerous times and been answered about half the time. I've tried to be concerned, understanding, pissed off, and nothing seems to help. He even posted a picture of what he said were my lights, not quite finished, but I still haven't seen anything. I'm now looking at having to buy another set of headlights cause the ones I've been using are left over from an accident in 12/03. They're both frosted over and one is being held in place with duct tape. If "my csvt" or "aspire" (whom I understand are his friends) can do anything to get Dan off the pot, it would be extremely appreciated. I'm at the end of my rope and will soon be investigating legal means to retrieve my lights if I don't hear something soon. I really hate having to do this but I don't know what else to do.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
and i still havent heard from him. this sucks! you would think this would get his attention. there are quite a few people who are unhappy with this guy.

A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
Your post probably just sent him into hiding meaning he wont try this with anyone else on this forum. he already lost my business.

M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
he wont be hiding very long once the authorities get involved. The problem is very easily remedied. If the product for some reason cant be/isn't produced then refund the $. If not then thats where the authorities come into play. Theft is theft.

Justin 98.5 CSVT # 4887 of 6535 (born 2/28/98)
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by mygameisplatnum:
he wont be hiding very long once the authorities get involved. The problem is very easily remedied. If the product for some reason cant be/isn't produced then refund the $. If not then thats where the authorities come into play. Theft is theft.

its really sad when it has to come down to this but I agree with you 100%

C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
i spoke with a sheriffs deputy that lives next door to me yesterday. he advised me file a report at my local sheriffs station to start the ball rolling. he said the first thing that will happen is that a deputy will visit dan at home or at his place of work to remind him or make him aware of the situation and allow him some time to fix it. the thing is he said if i file this report it will stick with dan for a couple years. so any time he gets pulled over or has any kind of run in with law enforcement this report will show up when they reference his name. i realy dont want to do that to dan i can see that maybe hes a good guy who just got over his head with work. but all most of us are asking is some kind of communication. hopefully someone has let dan know about this situation. if this isnt resolved within this work week ill be down to the station first thing saturday morning.

J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Has anyone actually called him or left a voice mail (that he apparently checks but does not often reply to) that they are moving to legal action?

That might be the poke he needs to get his rear in gear and tell you all what's going on.

Just a thought. I hope this works out for you guys.

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard