Print Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
#1265193 05/02/05 06:01 AM
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
i still dont have my lights! its been months since i sent them out and i still dont have them. i sent them out in FEB and i still dont have them. i have very little if any communication with him and he doesnt answer PMs or phone calls. when i first got into contact with him about painting my lights the feedback was almost instant id ask a question and he would answer right back if not a couple hours later, but it seems like as of late he is not concerned or even interested in getting done what hes already been paid to do. when i first sent the lights out to him i asked him to let me know as soon as he got them so that i could be sure that they got there ok. about a week later he let me know that he had them and that he would be painting them that week and have them back to me asap. about 2 weeks later i pm him to ask whats going on and he says he doesnt have my lights. that he mistakenly thought someone eleses lights were mine. so i go to the post office to find out what happened and they say a notice was left at his door 2 1/2 weeks ago stating that he needed to go pick them up at the post office. so i call him and tell him that. then he pms me to let me know that he has them and that he is sorry for the delay he says that he will be painting them that week and will try to get them back to me by the weekend. 2 weeks passes so i pm him asking for pics or at least an update what i get is him saying that he isnt finished and he is just getting ready to paint them. he tells me he has been buisy as well as had dental surgery but that he is sorry for the delay and since i have been so patient that he will paint the outside edges of my lights a service that costs an extra $40 for free and that he should be done with them that thursday and get them out to me. so that week passes and nothing mean while im seeing pictures of this guys car at the Fabulous Fords Forever show at KNOTTS and i still dont have my lights. so i pm him asking what s going on with my lights over in the common intrest forum he replies back that my lights are done and that he will be delivering them to me this weekened april 30 or may 1 so here i am on may 1 at 11pm and i still dont have my lights. i dont know what else to do about this ive tried to be polite and keep this thing private and in the PMs but thats gotten me no where. im not sure realy what else to do and i was hoping maybe some one on the board could help me out as to what i can do short of going to the Sherrifs office and filing a report.
thanks for the help and any info you can provide
&
thanks to all of you that took the time to read this long ass post.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Damn!! Thats a long ass post!! I have read your other post in here about the situation your in. I don't know the guy personally, but if anyone here does they should tell this guy whats up. I think you've waited long enough and I would go ahead and try small legal action. Contacting police and having them get in touch with this guy might wake him up a little bit. I understand if he has had some small medical problems but he shouldn't be promising things he can't fulfill (at least for the time being) You SHOULD be mad. I wish you luck in getting this all settled.

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
i realy do appreciate the support. one of the thing that is pissing me off is that every time i PM dan i request a read receipt so that i know if hes reaading his PMs or not. well every time i send him one it comes back read. so hes getting them hes just not bothering to get back into contact.

S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by chavezx2:
mean while im seeing pictures of this guys car at the Fabulous Fords Forever show at KNOTTS and i still dont have my lights.

oops, my bad.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
im not the only one that has a problem with DAN there are a few other CEG members that have PMed me to let me know that im not alone but ill let them post for themselves.
ive also kept every pm dan has sent to me so if anyone needs proof (i.e. other members, moderators, or the Sheriffs office) i have it!

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
In your last thread, didn't someone mention having his phone number? I'd tell them what's happening and get ahole of this guy. Keep calling until he answers.

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Yes I am one of those other CEG'ers that has paid Dan (ContourSVT98) to do something for me. Chavezx2 and I have been PM'ing eachother back and forth seeing if either has received their goods. He is making me a Saleen prodution number decal for my front bumper.And as stated in Chavezx2's first post, that is EXACTLY how my situation has been as well. At first he would reply to my PM's with in minutes. Now he hasent responded to the last few I've sent (he reads them but no responce.I to have read reciepts). I mailed him my money order on March31st and still no decal. He made a post in the CI forum and showed a pic of the decal which I said how it looks great except for the #7 (it looks out of place and disproportional compaired to the other digets. It is alot skinnier and it has a weird bend in it. I also posted a link as to what I believe the correct shape is supposed to be). Ironically in his post he didnt say if he has mailed my decal yet or not. So Im still waiting 5 days after his post, 35 days after I sent my $. The best part about it is I will probably receive it 3 weeks from now, if at all, and it won;t be done right. I feel bad for Chavezx2 since his project is costing more than mine. I realize this is only a $15 dollar part but $ is $. Plus this takes what 1 hour to make if that? There are other Ceg'ers making these (was just informed) for less than half that amount, and the turn around time was like 4-5 days. Im trying to be as civil as possible and belive I have been all along. I just want what I have paid for as do the others. I was told he was doing mine when he was doing his for the car show that he was going to in mid April. Im still waiting. He says he's so busy but he's going to car shows. This makes me question just how busy.

Justin 98.5 CSVT # 4887 of 6535 (born 2/28/98)
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Well he most likely just lost my business, Damn whos gonna paint my headlights now!

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by RawBurt:
Well he most likely just lost my business, Damn whos gonna paint my headlights now!

How about you ya bum?!?

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by mygameisplatnum:
..There are other Ceg'ers making these (was just informed) for less than half that amount, and the turn around time was like 4-5 days...

they do a dammn good job too, I'll PM u a picture

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard