Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#1264760 05/02/05 01:11 AM
T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
So, today I helped out a few fellow CEG'ers. First, I went to Bill's place (starjamir- he lives 1.5hours away from me). I did the following:

Cleaned his Upper and lower Intake
Replaced his spark Plugs
Replaced his wires
Replaced his fuel filter

WHile I was there, Robert (Rawburt) showed up and I:

Cleaned his Upper and Lower Intake
Made fun of his bendy antenna and checked out his new rims

After my 2 hour stay at bills house, I went to jared (aliasJerk- 3 hours away from me) While I was there, I:

Did a proffesional install of an amp and sub, worked excellent.. now he's bumpin!!

Then, on my way home, a little old lady in a teal 96 mystique was on the side of the freeway with a flat tire... so, I

stopped and put her spare on.
She checked out my ride, too.. which was funny, but cool. I even dropped the contour.org on her... we'll see if her 60 year old self shows up here.

WHile on the side of the road, she jokingly said, "wanna race!?"... I thought that was f-in' hilarious. Mrs. Jamson... you are the bomb!!

Phew... I've seen too many tours/mystiques today. All in a days work....

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
You were all over the place...

www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000 Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions. 99 Suburban 03 Silverado 70 Skylark 79 Electra
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by LilStripedRocket:

Yeah did you like how it almost got closed in the trunk!
HUrry the hell up and give me yours!

(aliasJerk- 3 hours away from me)

What were you going 25 MPH the whole way there?

C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
what a nice guy...you should come to South dakota and do some maintence work on my contour. haha jk
mike

Mike 1999 Ford Contour SE 2.0 Zetec Silver Frost/midnight blue CTA intake 35% tint all around Plasma Blue backup bulbs 130,000 miles/100k on the engine www.cardomain.com/memberpage/483494
T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by RawBurt:

Yeah did you like how it almost got closed in the trunk!
HUrry the hell up and give me yours!

(aliasJerk- 3 hours away from me)

What were you going 25 MPH the whole way there?

WEll.. that included my 30 minute stop for the old lady, i-75 consturction and up north traffic.. yep, 2hours 48 minutes total time.

My girlfriend loved your antenna ball story.,

I'm so nice.. I didn't even ask for $$$$... just a handshake and an increase in "likedness"

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
wanna come to my house next time and help me clean my stuff, huh huh, do ya? I only live by novi and livonia near stazi almost

Black '99 CSVT #741 of 2760 Magnaflow:Knauberized:Mirko:Tinted25%:FogMod:B&G SportSprings:IndigloHvac/Headlight
T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by judis:
wanna come to my house next time and help me clean my stuff, huh huh, do ya? I only live by novi and livonia near stazi almost

You have the amazing Stazi near you.. have him do it... he's lazy. However, if you can make him not be lazy, you'll have to wait about a month before I have some free time (I've ogt finals, overtime work, and SZ05 coming up for MAY.

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
My girlfriend loved your antenna ball story.,

I swear it always gets stuck in the trunk. That one particular time, the ball fell off!

I'm so nice.. I didn't even ask for $$$$... just a handshake and an increase in "likedness"

I hooked you up when you came out to my place. But yeah, thats awesome that you are willing to give a helping hand like that!

T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
I froze my b-zalls off clearing your corners and changin that serp belt.. and beating your wheel off. Some coin was apreciated, but not required then. However, not in the nice sunny weather though.. I love gettin out and chattin it up with you guys.. makes the work worth it.

Edit:

Bills Dad is the [censored]!! That guy is totally awesome.

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
THANKS CHAD!! You rock!! The car runs good now...no more miss ..how did u like driving the auto??
Thanks again to Rawburt for his mod on my car too I O you guys!!

1998.5 SVT contour #5979 3L 1995 Mercury Mystique 2.5L auto, all ghetto fo sho
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard