Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
Hey guys, how's it going? Figured I'd check in again to see if anything good was going on. Seems like there are quite a few new people in the NW. Anyway, figured I'd post my new email address incase any of you wanted to get in touch with me for any reason. It is:

rob@(removeeeeeeee)limitedslip.net

I have a couple leftovers I found in the garage yesterday if anyone is interested. I have a rear TRed SVT bumper without rear grill and slightly cracked (hardly noticable). It has a few blemishes, but would be a great addition to anyone with a standard contour. Give me an offer, I'll make someone a pretty good deal on it.

I also have some Magnecore wires laying around for a V6. I bought them from ShaunG a long time ago, never used them. I believe they had something like 20K or less on them when I got them from him. I'm thinking something like $50 for them. They are in perfect condition.

Figured I'd let some of the NW people have a shot at these first. Shoot me an email if you're interested.

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
DDV may be interested in the Magnacores. David get those wires.
-tropictour

2000 Contour SVT Tropic Green SHO Shop CAI Bassani 1999 Contour SE BAT Kit
D
DDV Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
E-mail sent.

Phlop would probably be interested in your T-Red bumper.

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Email sent for the Bumper. This is exciting.

1996 Contour LX (With 2.5L V6 Duratech) Check Out NWC (Northwest Contour) Free Image Hosting and Gallaries http://nwc.phlop.com My 96 Tour's Website http://www.phlop.com
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
Just sent you guys some emails about it. DDV, I can't read yours for some reason. I'll take some photos tonight of them.

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
hey phlop... i need that bumper more then u do haha

1997 Contour LX (With 2.5L V6 Duratech)
D
DDV Offline
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by Qbert:
DDV, I can't read yours for some reason.

I'll send you an e-mail from work.

Regards,
DDV

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Hey, Qbert, list your Focus in your signature. Any new mods on it? You up for a meet soon?

MSDS, SHO-shop Y, custom 2.5" catback; xcal2; 63mm TB, K&N 3530; Koni struts, Aussie bar; THaines forks, Quaife, SpecII, UR fly; DMD; Nima UD pullies; Stazi brakes; f&r Pole120 mounts. Just a daily commuter car. Silver '98 SVT E0 #3159
Q
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Q
DOH! Didn't even think about changing the signature. No new mods to it this month, well not right now anyway. Getting rid of these parts will help me get my Cosworth header and a new 2.5" exhaust. Yep you heard right COSWORTH... If only Cosworth would have gotten their hands on a CSVT. Those two mods should put me at about 160+whp and 160+wtq, not bad for a little 2500lbs car with just bolt ons.

I'd be up for getting together with some of you guys for a while. Here's a little eye candy...can't resist showing her off:

Not much to look at, but she goes pretty good for a Focus.

Here's a couple of pics of some of the Cosworth goodies available for the Duratec Foci:

And the dyno: This is with stage 1 and stage 2 Cosworth upgrades installed. Stage 1 includes, intake, intake manifold, and a computer flash. Stage 2 includes cams, header, throttle body, and another reflash. Price tag for each is $1195, so for $2400 this is what a lot of people are doing. I'm not going to go the entire Cosworth route due to the lack of torque caused by the intake manifold, but damn is it nice looking! These numbers are with a stock exhaust system I believe. Enjoy!

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Anthony, your car is not T-red.... I win!

1996 Contour LX (With 2.5L V6 Duratech) Check Out NWC (Northwest Contour) Free Image Hosting and Gallaries http://nwc.phlop.com My 96 Tour's Website http://www.phlop.com
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard