Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by Sprebound:
Yeah, I hear ya. He used to have that the dynamat was $1500. Now, call me crazy, but someone that claims that he spent $1500 on dynamat is either a complete moron that got seriously ripped off, or a dumb@$$ who has no idea what he is talking about. There is no way that I would pay more than $5500 for a 98 CSVT. Now, that is just me, and I am sure that some of you guys would call me a lowballer....but They really aren't worth as much as some of these guys would like them to. It doesn't matter what stuff you add, because the bank will not take that into consideration when they are looking at car values. Thats my schpeel for the night. Later guys and gals

Yeah as far as the bank is concerned its a regular contour and still has the good ole deprecieation of one. hey may throw a couple hundred onto the loan value but a couple of hundred onto nothing is still nothing.

Btw where you from and welcome to the boards!

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I am in Lakeville, MN which is south of Minneapolis off of 77 (cedar ave.) I recently moved up here from Atlanta in January. Found out real hard that rear wheeled drive cars (Mustang...) + snow and ice equal crappy times on the roads. And that is why I am looking for a CSVT! Some of these guys out here want 10k for a 98 CSVT just because it has low miles. Well, I wish them the best of luck getting 10k for a car thats worth only half of that - monetary value, not sedemental value.

98 Silver Frost CSVT #415 of 6535 Born on 4/23/97 Weapon R Intake B&M Short-Throw Shifter Panasonic CQ-C9901U Head Unit Indiglo Gauges from StreetRacerParts.com {PM me if you want a pair of Pre-98 Sail Panels}
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Hey Scott, I'm the one with the T-Red SVT (yes, carbon fiber hood)....I work down in Lakeville and live in Eagan. Are you living in Lakeville??...or working???

Welcome to the boards....hopefully you can get into an CSVT fairly soon here so you can enjoy it this summer!!

Holla holla.

98 T-Red CSVT
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I live in Lakeville, off of 179th in one of the new neighborhoods. I work at the Intl. Airport in Minneapolis, or Bloomington....I don't know which it is.....not really important though I guess. Nice car dude, I saw it and my mouth dropped. I want a CSVT so bad, but it is pretty hard to find one for a decent price with below 100k miles. I will keep on searching, hopefully one day I will be victorious. Maybe we can meet up sometime and hang out or something. Catch ya later

98 Silver Frost CSVT #415 of 6535 Born on 4/23/97 Weapon R Intake B&M Short-Throw Shifter Panasonic CQ-C9901U Head Unit Indiglo Gauges from StreetRacerParts.com {PM me if you want a pair of Pre-98 Sail Panels}
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
sounds good.....have you checked the local autotrader????......I thought there was one for like 4-5K in there...????.....there is...it's Green....114K though....

Just keep your eye on car soup, cars.com and autotrader.....they are popping fairly frequently....

Later. Mike (slingersvt)

98 T-Red CSVT
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by slingersvt:
sounds good.....have you checked the local autotrader????......I thought there was one for like 4-5K in there...????.....there is...it's Green....114K though....

Just keep your eye on car soup, cars.com and autotrader.....they are popping fairly frequently....

Later. Mike (slingersvt)

Yeah, check carsoup, if I'm not mistaken there are about 3 silver ones in there last time I checked.

Alex 00 T-Red/Tan SVTC #1964/2150 167 HP @6800 153 TQ @3000 Sold- 98 'Tour SE 24V 5-spd 149 HP @5900 148 LB FT @4300
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Yea, they're out there. I found mine on carsoup so keep an eye open. Again, welcome to the boards.
Doug- I'm glad to hear the Se is still rockin fools!
Got the plugs, wires and new intake on mine, and I might have gained some weight in my right foot as a result... Fun times.

CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
speakin' of plugs! What kind of plugs are you guys runnig? I gotta get new ones this weekend, and would love to hear some opinions and prices too. the 3L should be droppin in the car Saturday...We have 12 hours to play in the garage so hopefully we can be productive.

Sean

No more CSVT 3L 2000 Lincoln LS V6 5-speed Silver Frost, dark gray leather Sport Package Rollin' 17's, 6-disc Alpine
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Trust me, I have been hounding those sites for a while. The green one was 4995 and I called him and he had sold it already. He also has a toredor red one on there for 5995, but it too has been sold. There was another one on autotrader with 60k on it going for 4000, and i offered 5k to counter a previous offer, but ge wouldnt take it. Didnt quite understand that one. The two silver ones that were on carsoup sold. The third is that russian stupid face who is asking too much. Trust me, I have done my homework. i will just keep on looking for the right deal to come my way. Thanks for the input though, much appreciated. And thanks to everyone who has welcomed me, I appreciate it.

Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by SVT8008:
Hey Doug, can that SVT still do 101?! Just kidding. Did you ever figure that one out? I know it will work out. To answer the "COP" question, though...no, my buddy isn;t a cop. He made a citizen's arrest!! I am on a role this morning...again, just joking around, he is a Crystal police officer, so if you ever get nabbed by Lt. Tourville, tell him I sent ya. It's fun going driving with him, they all geot connections in all the surounding cities.
Hey "X" have a good trip, if you run into any problems in Kalamazoo, give me a call, my bro is a car dealer and has alot of mechanic friends, etc. over there.

Sean

You BETTER be kidding...

The airport is technically Richfield.

Easy way to tell... north of 62 is Minneapolis, south of 494 is Bloomington. Richfield is in the middle.

I actually live in Apple Valley in that development by Galaxie and CR46... so another neightbor

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard