Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
I don't think this is anyone from here, but my buddy pulled a silver CSVT last night in Crystal coming off the 36 ramp to get onto hwy 100. He claims he got the car up to 101mph right before entering the highway. I would say that is clipping along pretty good. Not that it matters to me, but maybe narrow down individuals, the guy was maybe 26 years old and Russian. You know who you are anyway. Slapped on the wrist with a careless!!

No more CSVT 3L 2000 Lincoln LS V6 5-speed Silver Frost, dark gray leather Sport Package Rollin' 17's, 6-disc Alpine
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Wasnt this guy... thank GOD. But yea, that probably deserves a wreckless. So is your buddy a cop or what?

X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by SVT8008:
I don't think this is anyone from here, but my buddy pulled a silver CSVT last night in Crystal coming off the 36 ramp to get onto hwy 100. He claims he got the car up to 101mph right before entering the highway. I would say that is clipping along pretty good. Not that it matters to me, but maybe narrow down individuals, the guy was maybe 26 years old and Russian. You know who you are anyway. Slapped on the wrist with a careless!!

Damn [censored] luck! Good thing it wasnt a TRed doing better than 101 this past week

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Hey Doug, can that SVT still do 101?! Just kidding. Did you ever figure that one out? I know it will work out. To answer the "COP" question, though...no, my buddy isn;t a cop. He made a citizen's arrest!! I am on a role this morning...again, just joking around, he is a Crystal police officer, so if you ever get nabbed by Lt. Tourville, tell him I sent ya. It's fun going driving with him, they all geot connections in all the surounding cities.
Hey "X" have a good trip, if you run into any problems in Kalamazoo, give me a call, my bro is a car dealer and has alot of mechanic friends, etc. over there.

Sean

No more CSVT 3L 2000 Lincoln LS V6 5-speed Silver Frost, dark gray leather Sport Package Rollin' 17's, 6-disc Alpine
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by captainandy15:
Wasnt this guy... thank GOD. But yea, that probably deserves a wreckless.

Wasn't me either! whew!

CSVT#1321/2150 Born 1/6/2000 It's just a Contour.. Before Dyno: 178.9whp w/2.5L 94 Probe 4cyl/150k KYB struts, Magnaflow Polished SS muffler (Daily Driver)
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
To answer the "COP" question, though...no, my buddy isn;t a cop. He made a citizen's arrest!!

HA.... That was funny..
Just kidding.
But yea, that kind of ticket might ruin your week.

X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Hey Doug, can that SVT still do 101?! Just kidding. Did you ever figure that one out? I know it will work out. To answer the "COP" question, though...no, my buddy isn;t a cop. He made a citizen's arrest!! I am on a role this morning...again, just joking around, he is a Crystal police officer, so if you ever get nabbed by Lt. Tourville, tell him I sent ya. It's fun going driving with him, they all geot connections in all the surounding cities.
Hey "X" have a good trip, if you run into any problems in Kalamazoo, give me a call, my bro is a car dealer and has alot of mechanic friends, etc. over there.

Sean

Hey thanks Sean! Ill hit you up if i have any trouble but I have the car fixed and running purrrfect!Ends up this tiny little POS plastic clip that is smaller than a pencil eraser had fallen off leaving the secondaries open.

Went to the stealership and it cost friggen $8 popped it on and she's back to the beast she was before!

Needless to say 101 is still 3rd gear

thanks for the offer man!

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I think the guy who was pulled over is this guy - http://www.carsoup.com/used/detail.asp?usedVehicleID=1855313&DealerID=&UVViewID=4&vehicleTypeID=14 - His name is Aleksandr Serbinenko. I called him about buying his CSVT a while ago when he was asking like 8,500. Not worth it if you ask me. He is now asking 7,000, which is still a little high in opinion. Here is the cars description: This is a custom limited SVT edition Ford . Upgrades - custom cat-back exhaust , with chrome tips, cold intake, chip, short throw shifter, hood scoop, side markers, R-17 rims(from 04 svt focus evro edition) and tires 215-45(kumho), 1.5 lowering springs(Eibach),new sport struts and stibilaiser links, 6(5/8) Infinity Kappa component speakers with tweeters, prewire for 2 amplifiers, Infinity amplifier-12"Infinity sub,Pioneer deck, cb radio,wood trims, the whole car is insulated with Dynamate accoustic absorber,there are more of aftermarket parts,plus i have more spare parts for car and car cover.
Very fast.
Call for further details.(651)247-8919. Do not mail , please call ! $7000

I have also been seeing a Toredor Red CSVT, lowered with white rims and what appears to be a carbon fiber hood crusin' around the lakeville area. It looks pretty sweet. So anyways.... I am currently looking for a CSVT, with under 100k and priced around 4,000-5,000. Green would be preferable....but I do not care as long as it is a CSVT. Any help on that would be greatly appreciated. Later

98 Silver Frost CSVT #415 of 6535 Born on 4/23/97 Weapon R Intake B&M Short-Throw Shifter Panasonic CQ-C9901U Head Unit Indiglo Gauges from StreetRacerParts.com {PM me if you want a pair of Pre-98 Sail Panels}
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Yeah that car is junk! From what I hear anyway, sounds like the tranny is going too. I saw him on 494 and took him out with the Se!

$7000 is way too high in MO.

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Yeah, I hear ya. He used to have that the dynamat was $1500. Now, call me crazy, but someone that claims that he spent $1500 on dynamat is either a complete moron that got seriously ripped off, or a dumb@$$ who has no idea what he is talking about. There is no way that I would pay more than $5500 for a 98 CSVT. Now, that is just me, and I am sure that some of you guys would call me a lowballer....but They really aren't worth as much as some of these guys would like them to. It doesn't matter what stuff you add, because the bank will not take that into consideration when they are looking at car values. Thats my schpeel for the night. Later guys and gals

98 Silver Frost CSVT #415 of 6535 Born on 4/23/97 Weapon R Intake B&M Short-Throw Shifter Panasonic CQ-C9901U Head Unit Indiglo Gauges from StreetRacerParts.com {PM me if you want a pair of Pre-98 Sail Panels}
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard