Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Ohhhh it is so tempting to get my calipers power coated.

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Matt R:
Ohhhh it is so tempting to get my calipers power coated.

Send away !!

Anyway for the text just give me a few options and i will try and make it better for you , I see it perfect with no issues at all ...

TEXT IS CHANGED .............is it better ?

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Much better.. Now just educate me on what a Ford Contour Brack Caliper, and I'm set.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
hmmm no idea

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
The problem with that bright red text is that it appears to "bleed" into the surrounding area, making the letters very blocky looking.

Personally, I'd ditch the red altogether or replace it with some sort of graphic. As text it's just redundant with the white text directly beneath it.

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage 2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by sigma:
The problem with that bright red text is that it appears to "bleed" into the surrounding area, making the letters very blocky looking.

Personally, I'd ditch the red altogether or replace it with some sort of graphic. As text it's just redundant with the white text directly beneath it.

Yes i see that too ,I cant delete it cuase there has to be some type of a image in that spot ,someone wanna make me the same images in the same size "transparent" i will use them .'

Anyone ?

E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Just remember if you're ordering to use #1007 as your referral number

** Mike ** "You might beat me in a straight line, but I'll embarass you in the turns"
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
It seems IE doesn't like my code, so if you order something in IE the sales rep box doesn't show up correctly.

Ray, I like your idea of Discount Code, I will change it when I fix it into whatever Bill Gates wants me to change my coding to (apparently not HTML)

Cameron 98 Black CSVT #2958
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Ok, everything is working.

Cameron 98 Black CSVT #2958
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I hope i got everyone's address, I had to revise the back of the cards to show the address of the place .I should have all 5250 cards between Tuesday and Thursday .I will let you know if i don't have someones info , it's not that easy digging through 584 PM's from yo people !

Is everyone who signed up through this signed up on the site ? If so I won't have to sort thuogh all there PM's !!!!

Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard