Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14
T
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Awesome job, man! Oh, Josh, the site looks great!

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Thanks man , Thanks to the help of SVTatGT we have mangaged to make the site look a lot better

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Those of you who replied to my pm can now log into powdercoatingworld.com and on the screen where you log in it should say sales information. There are no orders yet, so there won't be any listed. If you sent me a pm with your email and it doesn't work, let me know and i will fix it

Now when the customer goes to checkout, it will ask for a Sales Rep ID and if they enter one, you guys will be able to see it.

Any questions let me know

Cameron 98 Black CSVT #2958
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Josh,
Could you consider making a small change to the site? That red lettering with the blue background is KILLING my eyes! Not sure what it is with that color combo, but it's hard to concentrate on.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
What color would be best ?

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Somebody order something so we can check out this new system !!

R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
I went through the process of ordering something, and I noticed that after I finish checking out, on the "order summary" page, it has a box for "sales rep ID".. I would recommend changing the title to "discount code" to further urge the customer to USE that id.

Perhaps write "Located on the back of your referal card" underneath it.. something like that

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I did the same but i wasn't able to put in a sales number .

C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by PÃ?â?¢WDÃ?â?°Ã?®CÃ?Ë?Ã?Æ?TMÃ?â?¬Ã?Æ?:
What color would be best ?

The contrast is too intense there.. I'm not digging the black text either, it's pretty hard to read. I use a similar background color to you on my site, might want to check it out and see if it gives you any ideas on color combos that work.. http://www.celebrityseats.com/

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I don't think it would be much fun for me to change all of the text on my site plus all of the letters , So many people have diffrent tastes , what looks good , what looks bad ! fat girls , skinny girls .....you see the point .

I have put a lot of $$ and time into this site .

I will see what i can do to change the black text .

Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard