Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
S
S
hey getlucky y dont u stop braggin about everything "u've" done to ur car in ur signature cause ur mom has paid for everything. u dont have a job and u havent had one sense last summer, seriously i hate it when kids always have there parents buy stuff for them it makes me sick. grow some hairy nuts and admit that ur a spoiled mommy's boy

Love,
Angered neighbor

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Somehow i don't fell this post belongs in here, unless this is a new way of posting to help with sales

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
S
S
just sayin the kid could really use a job, this is him

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by svtfan01:
just sayin the kid could really use a job, this is him

You really should have sent him a PM if you had a issue, not only me but others here might think your a little strange for posting this .

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
I, for one, think that registering JUST to post this, is a relatively wasteful way of using our bandwidth on this site to voice an opinion of your neighbor that, most likely, none of us cares about. I could care less if HE or his mom bought the car, or everything on it. As long as he takes care of the car, and exhibits a little maturity on this site (unlike some people.. ahem, hint hint..), then I say good for him. Its a car ENTHUSIAST site.. not a "gotta own it yourself" site.

Thanks for wasting my time. good day.

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Nicely put Ray

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
another reason why the quote in ray's sig is so true.

Jake 96 T-Red SE V6
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
"I, for one, think that registering JUST to post this, is a relatively wasteful way of using our bandwidth on this site to voice an opinion of your neighbor that, most likely, none of us cares about. I could care less if HE or his mom bought the car, or everything on it. As long as he takes care of the car, and exhibits a little maturity on this site (unlike some people.. ahem, hint hint..), then I say good for him. Its a car ENTHUSIAST site.. not a "gotta own it yourself" site.

Thanks for wasting my time. good day.

Ray "

THANK YOU RAY! Dont worry I know who the kid is. Hes just a pissed off Focus driver that stole my stock SVT wheels, and has to return them quickly.

Thats a thing called taking advantage of someone. Dont we all hate that too?

Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
Im interested in like 20/30 to set up for upcoming shows on my car.

96' Mondeo Conversion/Only one Extensive US & UK mods Konig Imagine 17"s on Nitto NT450 Rubber Need $750 for wheels and tires, pics on my profile
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I am in the process of writing a script for the sales guys to be able to view sales, if you signed up with Josh you should have gotten a PM, if not let me know

Cameron 98 Black CSVT #2958
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard