Next Thread
Print Thread
#1261266 04/28/05 04:04 AM
R
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
R
I have been a member of the CEG community for over 4 years, during which time I have established myself as a reputable member.

I take the time to create "how-to" posts on various maintenance items, and repairs, and as such, am offering the following on a passive basis:

Mobile engine/car repairs, and maintenance. I come to you. I bring the tools.. I do the work(or help you do the work). This is not a business venture, nor is this a post to make money. This is a post to allow Central Texas (ANY SCCEG member, really) people that need things done, to get them done.

Perhaps you don't feel comfortable doing this yourself.
Perhaps you can't afford to take it to have it done.
Perhaps you would like to do the maintenance, but want someone who can walk you through it, or lend a hand.

This is where I come in.

I am willing to travel to any destination in the SC region, and stay to help get the job done. I have a majority of tools, and what I don't have (for a particular job), I can get.

If anyone needs any help, or anything done for them, please don't hesitate to ask. I am here to help CEG, and this is just one more way to offer help to those who want to learn, or need the help(or reassurance).

Thank you.

MODS: if this can be stickied, etc, I would appreciate it. I just hate seeing people get ripped off to have stupid things done, etc..)

Ray
830-833-0214
ceg.ray@*removeme*gmail.com

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

U
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
U
Hey Ray, I am willing to help you most any weekend that you need help with anything, just let me know a week or 2 ahead of time. I only have weekends available right now since I am an employed auto tech here in OKC. I also have a few specialty tools at my disposal as well.

99 ATX Contour 130k w/ a 21k tranny freshly installed Secret Project in the works
Originally posted by unknown:
Never argue with an idiot, ppl may not be able to tell the difference between you.

L
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
L
for help, please contact Ray through PM.

E0 SVT, lightly modded

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard