Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
as always good to see everyone again and to meet the new people

I got my mesh oval done sunday and Goonz got a new head unit installed and I think that was all that was done. oh Elky now has alot of ruts in his back yard from people going over the wet grass

sunday Jess and I were the only ones around, other then Jess's sister and husband. um yeah I had a bit to much pineapple juice to drink sat night

good times

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by cruises8:
Thanks Elky and Jess for your hospitality. A fun time was had, even in the rain!

Ditto.

Sorry I had to leave without sayin goodbye to most but I was runnin a lil late for somethin I had to take care of back in Manch..

Again, thank you for the mesh Elky hopefully the install goes smoothly and I don't gash myself open ...

Keith P. Killed in action-4/27/06 '99 CSVT #2369/2760-7/28/99 New Recruit- 1998 EO CSVT # soon to come Black 106,xxx
E
ElKy Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
E
it was definitly a great time, excet for the rain of courrse.
i only have a few 8" deep ruts in my back yard.
haha

joey and i were up until 5 am sunday morning.
we went back out into the garaeg around 1:30 and fired up the grille again.

and yes, brian...no more pineapple for you!
hahaha

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
Originally posted by baco99:
Originally posted by hmouta:
baco, what did u bring the hoist in? the saab that i saw outside?

damn right!

that was after i fit 8 snow tires in there a dropped them off in Lawrence. before that i fit an entire 7-piece dining room set from crate & barrel. you should have seen the guys at the loading look at me like i was crazy. joke's on them!

i cant begin to see how u fit that in there.

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R

damn right!

that was after i fit 8 snow tires in there a dropped them off in Lawrence. before that i fit an entire 7-piece dining room set from crate & barrel. you should have seen the guys at the loading look at me like i was crazy. joke's on them!

Take some pics (and post them) next time you stick something outrageous in the Saab! Maybe you can start a photo collection of things it's hauled over the years

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by 98 SE:

damn right!

Take some pics (and post them) next time you stick something outrageous in the Saab! Maybe you can start a photo collection of things it's hauled over the years

not a bad idea!

For Sale: - Sony PSP with a Baseball 2k6 and the movie Crash. $100 - 1973 Karmann Ghia Convertible w/ Auto-Stick. Needs Restoration. $1200 OBO
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
I haven't seen any photos from the meet. I thought I saw a few being taken. I realize the weather was less than cooperative.

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by mean'tour:
I haven't seen any photos from the meet. I thought I saw a few being taken. I realize the weather was less than cooperative.

I did bring my camera, but it was too much work to swim back through the mud to get it

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
We have a couple of pics. None of any of the cars though, just inside pics. I'll have to post them..

Steve Help Support MS research 2003 SAAB 9-3 Vector 2002 Explorer Limited Former cars '98 T-Red SVT and 2000 Silver Frost SVT
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard