Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
I was planning on coming on Saturday for a little while. After my son's soccer game (I'm the coach), so arriving about noonish.

I can chip in for food, I'll grab some munchies.

I was hoping to have some help on an MTX fluid change, and a fuel filter change. Also, some pointers (just really need an orientation on some things listed in the "How-to" are) for a coolant change. I ordered my Redline MTL already.

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by mean'tour:

I was hoping to have some help on an MTX fluid change, and a fuel filter change. Also, some pointers (just really need an orientation on some things listed in the "How-to" are) for a coolant change. I ordered my Redline MTL already.

No problem.

I'll be sure to bring the Fluid pump for the MTX change. Anyone is welcome to use it.

- Zack WANTED: T-Red HEATED Side Mirrors FOR SALE: 4 14" Alum Alloys and Nearly New Avid H4s Tires w/ Center Caps 2000 T-Red SVT 1995 LX V6 MTX (RIP)
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by zgendron:

No problem.

I'll be sure to bring the Fluid pump for the MTX change. Anyone is welcome to use it.

I would do mine, but my engine is gonna be taken out anyways so its really no use i guess

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
So who is up for tuning up a Mustang 5.0?

The one we bought just don't feel like it's putting down all its potential power. My 88 LX felt 10 times faster.

I checked the air filter and it's brand new. It's already got a new water pump, radiator, and thermostat. But still don't feel right.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by CSVT1214:
So who is up for tuning up a Mustang 5.0?

The one we bought just don't feel like it's putting down all its potential power. My 88 LX felt 10 times faster.

I checked the air filter and it's brand new. It's already got a new water pump, radiator, and thermostat. But still don't feel right.

birng her over

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
I'll be there and I might bring Oakley provided you or your dog don't eat him.

what time on the 7th?

For Sale: - Sony PSP with a Baseball 2k6 and the movie Crash. $100 - 1973 Karmann Ghia Convertible w/ Auto-Stick. Needs Restoration. $1200 OBO
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
I think the time was mentioned in the other thread.
generally after 11-noon is safest.
7 am is bad

something along those lines

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
E
ElKy Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
E
hahaha
no earlier than 10am please.
i need time to do final stuff before everyone shows up.

as for steak tips...if everyone wants them i can see about hitting up BJs and getting some and marinating them.
all my sources for good meat have gone south.

unless..karen and steve would like to get some from the place they got them last year, those were good.
karen and steve..expect a phonecall ffrom me.
heheh

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
I'll be there on Sat. for awhile but I will have to head back up too Manch. in the evening to pick someone up at the airport( so that means a 6'r instead of a 20 pack for me)...
And Burgers, dogs and Tips all sound great to me' I'll be mor'n happy to kick-back some $$$$ for food..

I don't know if I'll be doin' any work yet as my to-do list for the summer is pretty extensive, so I don't really know where to start right yet.... but it includes the following..... Full tune-up, UIM/LIM/TB cleaning, WP & DMD install, and flush and replace all fluids... man I wish I had a garage

Oh yeah, just remember Dat I gots me some Elky mesh waitin to be install so that is a deff. to do for the meet..

Last edited by Manch-VegasSVT; 04/28/05 10:46 PM.

Keith P. Killed in action-4/27/06 '99 CSVT #2369/2760-7/28/99 New Recruit- 1998 EO CSVT # soon to come Black 106,xxx
E
ElKy Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
E
just got off the phone with karen.
they will be bringing the tips.
woohoo

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard