Lowell, MA 01852
What: Everything
Who: Everyone
Why: err..thats a dumb question! *smacks a plate down on its arse*

rules:
#1 Have Fun
#2 Refer to Rule #1
#3 Repeat

this is where you let me know if you are coming and if you are bringing guests.
also, if you want to bring munchies, go ahead but please list them here so we dont end up with 8 bowls of potato salad.

i will be supplying burgers and dogs and sausages.
i have also been stocking up on soda.
there won't be any steak tips this year due to financial difficulties, but if anyone wants to bring some or anything else to cook on the grill that is fine.

since the meet is a two day event, feel free to stay over saturday night. we have tons of room now that Kevin is gone.
hahaha

if you need better directions, let me know and i will post them.
if you need to contact me and want to call instead of email or Pm: 978 - 852 - 6960

if i have forgotten anything, let me know

as you were...

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
I'll be glad to make my presence known at Weed Streed anywho, I'll be there. prolly not doin any major mods to the car except for maybe fuel filter. I will have your UPS's and I hope you'll have the mesh for me, hopefully u can help me put it on since I have no idea how to. Anyways, I'll be there early afternoon like 1-ish

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
I will be there with Jess and I think that we will be coming up friday night to avoid a real early morning and early drive.

Elky I am sure me and some others could send some bills your way so that you can pick up some steak tips if not i will chip some in to help pay for the food anyway.

as for what I am bringing, I'll get some chips and cookies, and some soda or ice tea

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
hopefully the weather gives in

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
I will be there with my MSDS headers. I don't really have food to bring, but I can buy some on the way. I am willing to donate to the steak tip fund. I can buy some food or beer, let me know what you want. I will def. have to get some beer for shaggy.....Killians right?

Originally posted by Who the F are You?:
does your family tree not have any branches on it?

99SVT 235hp @ 6550rpm 212tq @ 5350rpm
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Dang.

I am free ... all that week ... except the 7th and the 8th.

(working 2 days a week right now, and you can guess what two days those are ...)

If luck strikes me and I get that office job I interviewed for, then I can quit Wal-Mart for the summer and have my weekends back for the first time since last year ... till then have fun at the spring meet guys!

F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Mike and I will bring some spicy cajun chicken to cook on the grill

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
So, Kevin's finally out. No more 3 hour drum solos? That's such a shame. NOT.

Doug 2006 Mercury Milan V6 Premier Dark Blue Pearl Former owner of a 2000 SVT Contour
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Karen and I should be there on Saturday. I'll let you know what we are bringing for food when I know! Probably just some snacky stuff.

Steve Help Support MS research 2003 SAAB 9-3 Vector 2002 Explorer Limited Former cars '98 T-Red SVT and 2000 Silver Frost SVT
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
I'll be there Saturday.

I've got an aggressive maintainenence/mod plan for this event.

Front brakes/rotors
DMD (if time permits)
Install K&N with MAF Adapter
Knauberize
Rewire radar detector hardwire
Install Sunroof Express Open/Lighted Switch
Make Heat Shield
clean interior

Also, I know Elky lost some serious cash last year with all the food he bought. May I suggest a minimum $20/pp donation this year? I think that might get us them steak tips back!

I'll bring some beer for all.

- Zack WANTED: T-Red HEATED Side Mirrors FOR SALE: 4 14" Alum Alloys and Nearly New Avid H4s Tires w/ Center Caps 2000 T-Red SVT 1995 LX V6 MTX (RIP)
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard